SITE REVIEW: Australia Car http://australia-car-exporter.com

• jfambrini
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jfambrini

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi folks:
My site: http://australia-car-exporter.com is a site for our Australian division. We export new and used Australian cars, 4WD pickup trucks, 4x4 SUVs, luxury marque, minibus, van, truck and bus. I would love your feedback on content, design and SEO. The site is not picking in SERPs at the same pace as our other sites do. Something is missing. We export mostly Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Mercedes Benz, Audi and other RHD vehicles but the problem is that we are not anywhere in those search related terms perhaps because those are very competitive terms.

Thanks,
Regards
  • w101

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting website idea. My suggestions are the following:

1. Try to place photo with a car in a better quality. At the moment it looks a bit cheap.
2. Show more posts on a homepage.
3. In my opinion you can find a better tebplate. Try to searsh themeforest.

All the best mate!
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

column information down bottom is not aligned

example slider up top would be nice

need a template overhaul really.

I would really think about the selling points of your web site apart from making domain name worth money for a resale.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

My oh my oh my, I better not review this one. I think you need to do an overhaul of everything. The content, layout, design, content, layout, content, content, content and design.

I think your problem is that you are too obsessed with SEO. SEO is not as important is it once were... still is, just not as much. Why? Because search engines are smarter now then they once were... in fact, so smart, that if you try too hard, you will end up hurting yourself more than doing any good. When SEO is messing with your site and content this much, it's a problem.
  • stevenin1980
  • stevenin1980

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need to kind of redo the design is what I would say. The design looks plain for this type of website. You are talking about some best cars which people love to hear and keep watching always.

The site design has to speak for itself.

Being SEO point of view is good, but you still can maintain the SEO facts along with the an excellent design.

I feel your website should have more of stylish colors to represent what its talking about.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! jfambrini the website is not having a nice and interesting view in my point of view as the header image present in your website should be changed because it makes your website to looks like shamble because in a website car export related website such a header image makes the website view scrambled and also it will be very nice if you add some more content in the home page of your website because most of the places have been left blank.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers