SITE REVIEW: auto pet feeder an electronic petfeeder

• mathan
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mathan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Any one please review this site [url]http://autopetfeeder.com[/url] and tell has, the front page is ok??, or need a change, (we are keeping our front page for only to choose language option ), whether this design make site rank low????

thankx

mathan
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• JasonStanley
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • JasonStanley
  • Loc: London, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design doesn't really do much for me. I think it could do with a bit more work. Add some padding on titles etc.
  • sammahoney
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: divinemonkey.co.uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it's fine. Only thing I would change is to put the pictures of the products on the left, in the center column, instead of the far right side. They're a bit far away over there.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

before I start - fix the link to the site in your first comment (you're missing the 'www' bit) so it's clickable - it will make it easier for people to review the site...

I don't think the first page should be so devoid of buttons - the language selection thing is ok but I'd suggest it would be good to have one default language, and a navbar - in the default language - on that very first page, leading to the site content. then if people want to switch languages they can do so..... In fact as 'english - USA' is the only page that has any content in it (i.e. is not still under construction), I suggest you remove that first page until you have the site completed in some of the other languages.....)

also I think it's a really good idea to show the feeders actually being used, like you do with cats and dogs. are the images for the bird and fish feeders the right ones? for one thing they both look the same - for another, I can't imagine how either birds or fish would be fed from that machine.... but maybe that's just my ignorance :)

Otherwise it looks good...
  • blindacoustic
  • blindacoustic
  • Loc: Lanark, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, not bad. I like the outline. I'd suggest making a really nice landing page - one that people are brought to from Google AdWords or organic search, you know?

I'd also suggest putting together some decent web copy with a heading that gets people's attention... sort of like a headline or something.

I could offer you a free eBook that I've been giving away... It might help or might not - it's about writing copy on a website so people will want to buy what you're selling. Let me know if it helps... http://www.forgetmarketing.info/freebook.html

Good luck, brother!
  • mathan
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mathan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thank all for the suggestion.
  • Merlyn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your splash page, where you select the language seems a little empty on the left side to me. You have all of this empty space that could either be taken away or filled with something.

Just my 2 cents.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers