SITE REVIEW: Azeroth Vanguard - A World of Warcraft Clan

• Kaitou Dark

Post 3+ Months Ago

This website is for a clan I founded for the upcoming MMORPG, "World of Warcraft". I made this website with a huge help from my friend. I am working on adding an information section on this particular MMORPG in hopes of attracting more people. But I won't put the information section up, until I am done making it.

Please tell me if I should add anything. This website is best viewed with 1024 by 764 resolution or more. The window isn't meant to scroll. Only the iframe is suppposed to scroll.

[url]http://www.azeroth-vanguard.8m.com][/url]
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

you could sort ur url link out to start with :wink:

also, i am just this moment uploading an pic of what ur site looks like in mozilla firefox 0.8, and its not good.

its kinda distort....you might want to fix that

nice job with the graphics on the navigation,. very warcraft like., overall, nice job..

couldn't give a thorough review, because each window was tiny ;)

looks ok in IE6, but IE6 is crap compared ;)
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice design !
You may redesign iframe window more lightly ,
Also you dont have to use the same layout for the links ! Just change the words pic not all the links layout, then it changes to second pic more faster and helps to load your site more faster too.
  • silentdreamer
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Trapped in the mist of dark desires...

Post 3+ Months Ago

something that you may want to consider:

have your site to be 800X600-friendly... When i went to your site with res800X600, I couldn't see the bottom of the green scroll bar, so, I looked for another one that will take me down to the bottom of the page. If I decided not to bother with it, I'd never find the invisible scroll bar and never would've found the bottom, so, i think you should consider making your site more 800X600-friendly or at least make the invisibe scroll bar visible

(I use 800X600 because i like it :lol: )
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
(I use 800X600 because i like it :) )

u got to be joking :|
  • silentdreamer
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Trapped in the mist of dark desires...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nucleo wrote:
Quote:
(I use 800X600 because i like it :) )

u got to be joking :|

you're right :( I use it because i had difficulty seeing the text when using 1024X768, i think i need glasses :cry:
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol...
as long as you can see the screen and keep giving gr8 reviews..
who cares :D
  • Kaitou Dark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, my iframe dimensions are on a percent scale of the image I used for the outline of the frame. Do you think that might be why? And on that second reply...could you rephrase that? I couldn't really decipher what you were trying to say, all that well.

But anyways, I'll try to fix my iframe. Are there any ideas that I could add to my site, to make it a little better?

Oh, and I was thinking, if any of you people are uber good in Photoshop and know that fancy logo for world of warcraft, I would be forever grateful if you could photoshop a logo for my clan page so that "Azeroth Vanguard" is in this style: http://www.blizzard.com/wow/images/wowlogo.gif
  • Kaitou Dark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay, I fixed the iframe. Any more ideas to make my website better? As for making my website 800 x 600 friendly, it'll take me a while, but I'll try and fix that.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers