SITE REVIEW: Basic Directory

• poison17
  • poison17

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all ... this is my first try to make a website. Domain is about 30 days old.

So, as a beginner, I bet I lost many things in my view, in the past few days i've learned a lot, but i am surely not implemented all things right.

The website is : Basic Directory

So i need opinions about:

1) layout , graphics improvement advices
2) overall opinions, i am ready to accept negative opinions , negative comments will always lead to better improvements.
3) What to add next in my site, to improve users experience, and make them come back to my site.

Thanks in advance !
Poison
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

your site design is professional, but may I ask why are you still trying to do a directory when so may giants have done it before you? I think if you actually did that design you would achieve better realization of profits if you designed for a niche market.
  • poison17
  • poison17

Post 3+ Months Ago

this is my first try to make a website, and at that time, I was thinking that a directory would be a good idea. Maybe I was mistaken, but still I have to manage it, now , that I've done it. I also think about another ideas of website... but I need to learn more things.

Also.. it's hard to have an original idea, always "giants have done it before" me. With the time, maybe I open something unique, but it's pretty hard.

Btw, I received your warning on PM, sorry if I did something wrong, I didn't thought about listing a free list of something will broke any rules, but , my mistake.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers