• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like your design a lot. My recommendation would be to add some mouse over effects on your primary navigation buttons. Other than that, nice job! :)

Did you recently start this hosting company up? I'm curious to find out if users have been signing up throughyour paypal payment method.
  • emitind.
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: england

Post 3+ Months Ago

try using a preloader for the images. esp. for users on 56k.
  • gab1982
  • gab1982

Post 3+ Months Ago

good idea about the mouse over thing, ill do that and yeah loads of people have payed me through paypal, using a preloader is a good idea too however you dont see many hosting websites especially none flash websites with a preloader.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fantastic Job!! I like the layout the colors go very well together, and it looks very proffesional. Definatly look into doing a rollover effect on those links. I think it would spruce it up a bit.

Also, in your portfolio section, the Guzzycats v2 - Red skin preview, and the orange and grey skin preview both go to the same pic. That didnt look good.

On your homepage, on the left where it says "what else do we offer" I think you should reword your sentance. right now its says:

Quote:
Not only does bbdimension.com offer great reliable hosting but also we offer cheap quality forum skins.
The way it is worded some people may think that they are gettting poor quaility skins, instead of quaility skins, cheap. Its all in the wording :D.

Otherwise I think the site looks good. Good work keep it up :D
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow...... I'm amazed... Granted, I think the top header/logo graphic should be a bit bigger for emphasis, but that's the only thing remotely close to bad on your site. i absolutey love the layout and colors. And it's so easy to navigate as well.
  • gab1982
  • gab1982

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I have recently chaged a great deal of my site to incorporate many new visitors for both guests and clients, such as the choice os skins so guests can browse them before they buy, members can tell if there online/ how many pm's they have etc, please tell me what you think to it: http://www.bbdimension.com
  • horkam
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Central, KY

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks great.

Don't forget a title on the index page though, and you may want to call the javascript externally like a style sheet.

Nice job with the seasonal stuff, thats always fun.

You may want to rethink listing your contact information. Even if you are covered up with work you should still keep in contact with the public. They will be more likely to wait on work/return to your site if they hear that info from you other than see a generic page with some text.
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

you layout is pretty sweet and simple man with nice features too. I think it's professional, simple and easy to navigate. Look into the rollovers.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers