SITE REVIEW: best mortgage deals

• flipperman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • flipperman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
please advice my on this MFA site http://www.bestmortgagedealsz.com ! I use Bluesense theme as my purpose is monetized with adsense. Currently, the site has one original unique post and another 14 articles scheduled each week. what should you recoomend to avoid ban if talking about theme, layout, color etc..

thz
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• OKAJ
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • OKAJ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Decent looking website, but have you thought about doing something with the header that would attract a bit more attention to it than what you currently have?
  • flipperman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • flipperman

Post 3+ Months Ago

OKAJ wrote:
Decent looking website, but have you thought about doing something with the header that would attract a bit more attention to it than what you currently have?

Actually, i want to edit some graphic to it but as the theme come along, i dont know how to edit the header and that's why i left it there.
  • marsprobe
  • marsprobe

Post 3+ Months Ago

On first view, it looks professional, but on closer examination, the logo and writing under it looks rushed. Font colour is good and eye catching. However, I think the links on the right hand side look a little amateur with the underlining. Could you maybe use a css that dictates that hyperlinks don't have to be underlined? (If its a template, you can often create a custom style sheet to overide certain bits of the original template one,) or link from image of text? It might make site look a bit smoother. The same definetly applies to the top bar with the site headings.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

my first though it was made by a child in pre school, when a market ranging from 100,000's to 1,000,000's if i was a investor i would not give this site the time of day from the poor graphics and layout. looks like tables with colors and text.

Where is the color and layout and really where is the rest of the site.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think there is too many ads and it looks really generic. I would get a logo made and clean up the ads a little.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers