SITE REVIEW: Bever Streem

• Evenhost-PR
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

When I have time and inventory I sell stuff off of my site and I wanted you all to take a look at it and tell me how you think it looks.

Thanks

http://www.beverstreem.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would start over. Centered text is not very appealing. What about a shopping cart style layout? I would look at some of the newer sites out there and try to simulate some of the newer techniques.
  • Evenhost-PR
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

zaiah wrote:
I would start over. Centered text is not very appealing. What about a shopping cart style layout? I would look at some of the newer sites out there and try to simulate some of the newer techniques.

Thank you for your input, I will definitely take it into consideration when I revamp it for this summer :)

In terms of the shopping cart style I am unfortunately stuck doing a bit of a gallery thing. My site doesn't get much traffic from potential customers just yet so I am startin off getting my name out there by selling on ebay and hopefully etsy (starting this summer). I had to take a hiatus on making and selling things during the school year, and then going abroad for a semester away from my sewing machine :)

Again, thanks! :)
  • nelitoo
  • Born
  • Born
  • nelitoo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck
  • advanceflash
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • advanceflash

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would pay attention to your typography... it is easy to fall into the trap of using a "cool" font for your titles, but is it readable? I would stick to something a little more basic.
  • comicracy
  • comicracy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I dont see any of your products, so I would think that would be the most important aspect of your website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers