SITE REVIEW: My blog - chukkiri.com

• josechukkiri
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here I am submitting my blog chukkiri.com, a blog for the discussion of various methods of make money online using legitimate methods.The blog link is: http://www.chukkiri.com
  • SergeyTSH2011
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello josechukkiri! I looked at your site and tell you honestly - it's completely unattractive graphically. Sorry aboŠ³t this... :oops: What you used to create it? This was done using the coding or templates? :roll:
  • SergeyTSH2011
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can use website builders for your business. You will have total control over the design of your website as you get to choose from over a hundred different templates. If none of these satisfy you, you could also custom design a theme that is suited to your needs where no HTML or CSS is restricted. I can recommend the article, which can be useful for you, more here http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/10-best-ecommerce-builders/. Good luck with your Projects, I think it will be successful. :D
  • futureman
  • futureman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry but i think your site have many advertisement, and design is poor
  • laoeq
  • laoeq

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a blog, there are better templates in the web than the one you are using. Also the alexa script has bogus information.
  • Paralabs
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree, the site is not the best design, on this worth working, it's very important for a blog.
  • jessicacyrus1
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Change the template you used for the blog. and set least things in sidebar too.
  • billtunew23
  • Born
  • Born
  • billtunew23

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why don't you try another background colors? I think it will be more attractive! Honestly, it's quite primitive. You should spend more time working on it :D
  • seprentd
  • Born
  • Born
  • seprentd

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site looks really simple. Sometimes its a good thing but now it's just poor. Dont want to be rude or something, just pointing out. Try to add background image that suits the rest. It will fresh up the site without much of a work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers