SITE REVIEW: bloggerteam.com

• soul-healer
  • soul-healer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blogger Team – Start Your Own Blog

I have started this site in order to provide free blog hosting and even domain names[/URL] to those who have good blog and getting good traffic, the main purpose of the site to start an online Blogger community where they find each and every resource free of charge.

Currently Blogger Team is in Beta Version you will see many improvements based on your suggestions how I improve the services.

Blogger Team started a directory service so that all the Blogger can list their blog for free this will give exposure to your blog, A monthly newsletter will be converted to weekly newsletter later as the site grows, will contains information regarding updates what going on in the blog industry and feature blog sites currently hosted at Blogger Team.

Last night I uploaded the site and testing it, by creating accounts working with different account names and different combination of post, submitting to directory services and newsletters signup. So if you find and bug kindly report me I am not adding email address here just for the spam protection.

All you know that community need people and people are the judge who make any site a successful site or dump it. This is my first project and will highly appreciate your views suggestions to improve it. I will do my level best to provide the best services I can offer through this site promise me you people will stand out and give me fair review about the site.

Please Review about the technical aspects, designing aspect and data flow. Also about the members only function that you only found in the member’s area of the site need your attention as well for the review.

Thanks a lot for all the forums members who will participate in this thread and will help me improve Blogger Team.

Regards
http://www.bloggerteam.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Alan Lastufka
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: ChicagoLand, IL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck with the site. It's designed very well - the registration process is extremly painless, even on dial-up here at work. The templates could use a little work - but there are a few good ones that stand out, namely "Fog" and "Noir".

Overall I have to give you an "A" :)
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Topic has been unlocked. Please resume your reviews.
  • soul-healer
  • soul-healer

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks alot ...
  • death_eather9293
  • death_eather9293

Post 3+ Months Ago

good data flow and design but needs a better background. overall its very good.
  • whiteh0rs3
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Java

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it alot, especially the features that the site offering.

I wondering could you tell me how to make a scripts which is able to make subdomain automatically, after someone signup on your site?

good job..
  • nameslot
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

WOW what a contetn rich site. I was dazed looking at it. realy nice content and a nice way to keep it there. layout also good and colors also good.

Will keep in mind when desinging my new sites.

Thanks for sharing.
  • musicbiz
  • musicbiz

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the layouts and the sipmelness of your site , i already register for one.
  • bleepnik
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: South Jersey, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

You're off to a great start!

If you want feedback on members-only portions of your site, it would behoove you to create a temp/test account we can use, so that a) we don't have to register if we don't want to and b) we don't think you're trying to boost your membership by making us register to give you feedback.

It appears that English isn't your first language (my apologies if it is). You might consider having someone look over your copy.

Oh my goodness, my eyes are "Free Blog"ged out! Every instance of "Free Blog" does not have to be capitalised and linked back to your web site.

Why add an "info" link next to one of your features? Simply link the feature itself to the page with more information.

I'm a little confused about your Blog Directory. I thought it was a directory of blogs that you host. All I found were links to other web sites.

A suggestion for your blog directory: Just like the "Alive Directory" to which you link, it would be useful if you could tally the entries in a particular category and add that number next to the category name, e.g., Business (15).

Hth.
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Loc: George Mason University

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im am suprised in the speed of registration. I really like the look and feel to this site. If you dont mid telling me, whats the hits per day on it? And when did you start it. Nice site, and good luck.
  • Jeff DeBlase
  • Jeff DeBlase
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I checked out your site and it looks great. Blogging has really taken off. If I could saying anything, as far as advice goes, I would maybe put a few pictures on it. Real people. Pictures sometimes speak a thousand words. But overall your site looks good. Have a nice day!
  • drumeer
  • Born
  • Born
  • drumeer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good job!
- very rich content
- nice design
- very good CMS (WebHoster) :wink:
  • incredible1
  • incredible1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Me likey very much. Can I suggest adding a video blog section in the future. We have a plugin for webcam and mic blog you can add very easily. Hit us up if interested
  • doudoucorp
  • doudoucorp

Post 3+ Months Ago

the website is loading very quickly for me. i like the layout, original.
But the red text is a bit too flashy, like on the home page.
  • mdancy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mdancy
  • Loc: hong kong

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
Great site. There is certainly no question what you offer.

I have to agree with justG that you need to rework your copy. Not only do you overuse free blog, but the word blog is used way too many times. Maybe you did that to increase the search results...even if you did it consciously, it looks wacky to the user & some might just think it's a scam. Reducing the number of times you use the word blog and free by 50% would help. Also, rewording other areas to tighten up the text would give the site a professional feel.

Good luck
mdancy
http://www.tonydancy.com

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers