SITE REVIEW: My bluehost review site: bluehostreview.org

• charlesgan
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.bluehostreview.org is my new blog, and already spend few days working on it. I know bluehost for years. As its a reliable host, and now I setup this website to give a better and cleared inside review of bluehost.com

OK, I need help here. If you notice, my bluehost review .org is having pop up issue, when i click on link to open up a new windows, the IE with google toolbar will blocked it. How can i remove this pop up problem?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't get the popup problem ... Have you fixed it?

Anyway ... Don't you want to add maybe a index at the top and put fixed anchors at each "entry" like "Cancel bluehost hosting account" and "Bluehost Parked Domain" so that the users don't have to scroll down, but can just click on one of them at the top and then they are automatically scrolled down to that "entry"? and then put a " back to top" one next to each one
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

charlesgan wrote:
www.bluehostreview.org is my new blog, and already spend few days working on it. I know bluehost for years. As its a reliable host, and now I setup this website to give a better and cleared inside review of bluehost.com

OK, I need help here. If you notice, my bluehost review .org is having pop up issue, when i click on link to open up a new windows, the IE with google toolbar will blocked it. How can i remove this pop up problem?

Ok, so what exactly do you want us to do? I have navigated quite a while on the above website, and navigation seems ok to me.
DO you want us to review your website, or just help you with the pop-up problem I do not actually see.
  • xlgfx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • xlgfx
  • Loc: saint joseph, missouri

Post 3+ Months Ago

i had bluehost for about a year, but now i dont have a credit card.. i want my bluehost back :-(

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers