•  
    Good

SITE REVIEW: Book Library Website

• danyald
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • danyald

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've build a website and hosted on Google App Engine. The details are given below. I need your suggesstions and reviews and its design, performance and usage. Please tell me about ot so that i can improve it more.

Project name: Home Library
Tools used: Java, Javascript, JSP, Apache Tomcat, Apache Ant, Google Appengine SDK, Google Datastore, NetBeans, Dreamweaver and MS Excel.
Hosted on: Google App Engine
Database used: Google Datastore

Purpose of project: View, search and add books into this library. View the title page and content page of almost all books listed . Use powerful dynamic search feature to search books easily.
Currently it has small number of books listed. I request all of you to add books into this library and share my website link with their friends.
Whats next update: I am continuously working on it to make it more powerful. Because there are some bugs in this system like searching with text is case sensitive etc.
Please refer to the instructions given on website to know how to use the library system

Website link: library-project.appspot.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Fokebox
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that the website needs some improvements: to change this images that reminds me some cartoon images, add more content and information about website and its goals etc. Keep it up and good luck!
  • danyald
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • danyald

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fokebox wrote:
I think that the website needs some improvements: to change this images that reminds me some cartoon images, add more content and information about website and its goals etc. Keep it up and good luck!

Thanks for suggestions. can you please tell me the cartoon images you are referring? did u mean home page images?
  • danyald
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • danyald

Post 3+ Months Ago

just one review?? why?
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 17 days ago

Your website is really nice and good danyald. Especially, the movable header images are exceptionally well. The one and only negative point i feel in your website is both the hottest books and favourite books are listing the same books that is the one and only negative point i feel in your website otherwise it is exceptionally well.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers