Voting Chart

Total votes : 10

Who Do You Think Should Have Won the 2004 Election?

•  
    George W. Bush
  •  
    John Kerry

SITE REVIEW: Bush Stinks

• death_eather9293
  • death_eather9293

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, I have updated my anti-bush website since all the "constructive feedback" and I think it is okay. What do you think?
Visit My Website Here
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bluephoenix
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

An entire site dedicated to ignorance. God bless the Internet.

(I'm sorry, but that's all I can say.)
  • yourgameportal
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • yourgameportal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Sorry to hear all the "constructive feedback". I think that it is looking pretty good. There is one pop-up that comes up as a blank. Whats with that?
there is alot of information, which is good. But there is too much information.
You have some good, funny pics. One thing that you should change is the background. To be completely honest, it is 'blah'. Sorry to say that. Keep up the good work though.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Scrolling down to the bottom of the page to turn off that music or clicking the "x" at the top right of the screen. Do you want to know what i did?

As previously mentioned, the topic of the site is also quite debateable. I dont see the point in there being a poll in this forums topic. There has already been countless amount of topics about whether Bush is a good president of the USA or not.

You need to change the background as well. It dosnt work with the colour of font you have, quite off putting.

Not a good start i am afraid. The combination of loud eary music and uncomfortable looking background didnt work for me...and to top that off? a topic that didnt really interest me.

Sorry, you wanted constructive criticism surely?
  • NitroQuest
  • Loc: Lincoln, NE

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was looking to post my third Website Review and thus be able to get a review from others for my website(s).

I chose this topic because I wanted to make an attempt at giving an honest and constructive opinion despite the fact that I knew I would find the content to be abhorrent.

Well, I won't count this review towards my third required such review. I cannot honestly offer anything constructive. The website is horrible, and as such I must honestly say that I was glad to see that it was accompanied by bogus infantile content.
  • netguard
  • netguard

Post 3+ Months Ago

The enter graphic was a red X

I do not like any sounds on webpages I find it annoying.

The site looks like it was made by a kid as a first try to build web sites.
  • Flash-matic
  • Flash-matic

Post 3+ Months Ago

Several missing images.
Other Random images.
Childish wording.

I don't really like Bush (I don't really like any politician), but this seems the site of a kid that does not really know what is going on.

Design wise, there really isn't any.

- Flash-matic
  • baggiho
  • baggiho

Post 3+ Months Ago

death_eather9293 wrote:
Hey, I have updated my anti-bush website since all the "constructive feedback" and I think it is okay. What do you think?
Visit My Website Here

Is this website suppose to be plain and simple? I really like your counter for the cost of "War of Iraq". And I like how you kept your website with 1 search engine. IMO, I think you can add a little bit more pictures. Uhh like, pictures that represents the hatred of Bush? I guess something like, since your website is a bit bias...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers