SITE REVIEW: Buuuble.com - What do you search on Google?

• ernest1a
  • ernest1a

Post 3+ Months Ago

We just launched an alpha version of Buuuble.com. There are some things which needs to be corrected and improved but would like to get your opinion about idea.

Please check the site, you need only 4 data to register and if you like it invite some friends please, to see what they search.

It is a system which enables you to view what your friends are searching on Google and lets you share your search queries. All searches you make are kept private and shared only with who you like. It also connects you with people searching for same things as you have probably same interests and needs as you.

P.S: Please really try to invite friends. You will see how funny can be to see what they search on Google
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• radionow
  • Born
  • Born
  • radionow

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just the way it is layed out it cool. Although you should add a Image, News etc. to it too. That way i think more people will use it!
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree - it looks nice but really plain - a nice looking graphic will improve the first impression. I mean I'm all for simplicity but this is so empty and white it seems unfinished.... the blue bar on top does look awful pretty though.
  • webbmonarken
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Sweden, LuleĆ„

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you should keep the site simple and small no big banners, just like google, quick to load.
This is new and great, I newer seen anything like this.
Keep working and make improvements!
  • cubi
  • cubi

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes the idee is much respectful.
  • Divinyl
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Sydney, Ozland.

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like the design, but like what has been said before, its rather plain, I would suggest adding some colour to the logo or something. To give it abit more Oomph! Overall, its very clean and inviting, but may become a tad boring if someone was to look at the site day after day, if you know what I mean?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers