SITE REVIEW: BUY ESTABLISHED WEBSITES

• akdiver
  • akdiver

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys,

I would like a review of my website flipping site. Its information of the next big industry to hit the internet and would like any feedback about the design or style of writing. Also any ideas or suggestions of articles etc would be appreciated.

http://www.buyestablishedwebsites.com/w ... pping_blog

Thanks
  • Susan
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Susan

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks great, I like the colour and the design, just feel a little bit strange about the tab on the right.
  • Cubcreation
  • Cubcreation

Post 3+ Months Ago

the site loads really well, and I like it a lot. truth, the menus on the right are a bit overwhelming, but besides that it's nice.
another thing: everything is so clean and neat, like there's no space for disorder. just a feeling though, but it's a bit spooky
  • lucky
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

i agree with cub. the site does look really pro, but the one thing you might want to consider is a firmer border around the menu on the right
  • farrhad
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • farrhad

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the above statements, good logo too.

Try making the color of the menu to the right a little lighter.

Also seeing only 2 subscribers, puts me off. Remove it till you have more people.

Good luck!
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice design, the color scheme is great. I never though green and orange would look so good together, but your site pulled it off. Not much to say, its already well put together. Good job. I would change the TITLE to something more interesting than "Website Flipping" maybe something like..."Buy Established Websites - Home".
  • vahho
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • vahho

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with other people above me and also would add that this website is well organized and has a very great design. Keep up the good work with it.
  • Nikshi
  • Nikshi

Post 3+ Months Ago

This site looks nice and neat Design.
  • Trouble316
  • Born
  • Born
  • Trouble316

Post 3+ Months Ago

The Logo is very professional - I think that is a key. Most people dont spend enough time on that. This makes it look amature. I think you need to more clearly outline the process early-on on the homepage, this will help your conversion.
  • minfoz
  • Born
  • Born
  • minfoz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I Like the concept behind the website.
Good Luck

Thanks
Infoz, The IT Initiator
  • mantisa
  • Born
  • Born
  • mantisa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, i do not like a black text on the green boxes in right column.
  • akdiver
  • akdiver

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow thanks guys that is some really good feedback. I think I want to redo the right hand nav bar a bit there was something i didnt like about it as well. I think I may make it a solid rectangle and use a lighter green. Do you think that would help?

Thanks again
  • wildridge
  • wildridge

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I like the design. It is formal and plain.
Appropriate for visitors like us.

However, I could not find right away the topics about purchasing sites. Yes I am interested in purchasing sites. If you can recommend, I will be glad.

Jobette
  • Yiwu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Yiwu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh,a nice site, I love the color you use.
  • robbie
  • robbie

Post 3+ Months Ago

A white color background mixed with green is very comfort and eye-catching as well. I like the color combination.

The arrangement for the topics is neat and tidy. Each topic is divided nicely into column, all the navigator bars arrange at the side. Easy to look for information.

What I can say is this is a great website design. Only thing is the header. Feel not enough "HIGHLIGHT". :idea: :idea: :idea:
  • bveditz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bveditz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site looks great. Everything is clean and easy to use, you wisely also added the RSS reader prominently on the top of the page along with the essential social networking links under each article (I sometimes wonder, doing that myself, whether anyone really does use those links to recommend your site). I thought the articles were clean and well written, I actually posted a comment myself.

Personally, since it's a niche type topic with good profit potential and it looks like your content is original (I could be wrong, perhaps it's PLR), i'd suggest reading the articles and posting a 'mp3' version of the articles on your site as well to implement the podcast feature with makes your rep skyrocket.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you have a little too much green going on. The layout is clean and well organized. The footer is a little blah. But overall I think it's a nice solid design. I would mix the fonts up a little. ANd maybe add a few more images.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers