SITE REVIEW: Calendar Tweet

• Mars
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Flordia

Post 3+ Months Ago

My site is a twitter web application. The concept is a lot like facebook events, but for twitter. You can create an event and it automatically posts it in your status. Twitter users can click on it and retweet your event or add it to their calendar. Then 12 hours before the event all of the attending users will get a notifications to their twitter (or phone). Also you can create events directly from twitter by sending it to our bot cal_tweet.

You can see all the events you created and all the events you are attending and see who is attending any event. It has a lot more features too.

Anyway, I'm wonder how quickly you think a user would grasp the concept of calendar tweet (cause it's not been done yet for twitter) and how useful you think it is, how easy to use, etc.

Also any web design advice you might have.

Thanks in advance for taking time to check my site out. Here's the link: http://calendartweet.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• natas
  • PHP Ninja
  • Proficient
  • natas
  • Loc: AFK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sorry for not actually posting a review because I want to know if this is in beta or it's ready to use? The gaming community I am part of would probably find this an invaluable tool, so I don't wanna go posting a link to it if it isn't ready yet?

(Now off to actually do a review!)
  • Mars
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is fully launched and not really classified as beta, but we just officially launched monday so there may be a few minor bugs here and there, but for the most part, it's running smoothly. If you wanted to make the gaming community aware of this site, I would have no objections. In fact our marketing director has a few promotional things going on. For instance, whoever has the most events for the month of May gets a free custom twitter background from one of our other sites (doctor twitter), and we're going to implement a paid version soon (with more event exposer), so if someone from your community wants some decent exposure, they may be able to talk to our marketing director and work something out (like a free paid account for signing up early on). We're going to launch some cool marketing campaigns soon.

But I'd love to hear some more specific advice or criticisms etc you have for the site. Thanks.
  • sfifabian
  • Born
  • Born
  • sfifabian

Post 3+ Months Ago

The main part of the site is blank, it looks like you need to add more content to your site
  • Mars
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yea, we're actually about to do a major re-design, to make it look more like a twitter application. We're gonna make it more simple and stylish. I'll let you guys know when we update it.

In the meanwhile, tell me more about what you think of the functionality.

Thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers