SITE REVIEW: Charge Back Prevention Service

• precharge
  • precharge
  • Loc: New York, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Ozzulians :)

My name is Alex Corral, I am the Director of Technology for http://www.precharge.com/ - The preCharge service is a third party credit card validation service designed around small business like yourself. The service is both easy to use (I hope) and cost effective.

While we are still oiling the wheels and tuning up the engines, I wanted to get as much feedback as possible.

Please provide as much constrictive criticism as possible, don't spear our feelings "well, maybe just a little," the service was created for the little guys and it's important that we get your opinions and feedback.

Rest assured that teams of people are working around the clock to make the service great and our business development team has been on the ball none stop to add the industries most powerful partnerships but in the mean while, we want your ideas.

Feel free to write, call or send snail mail. We want to hear from you!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks proffesional enough, the image sizes are optimized very well and It loaded fast for me.

I like the color scheme.

I was not confused about who you where, or how to sign up and I found that easily. I personally wouldn't change a thing.
  • SycomCOmp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok before I go spear your feelings http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?b ... y&va=spear (maybe with a stick or something) :) The site looks great.... Colors are easy on the eyes and navigation is a breeze.. This site seems to have good security built with it which will create a trust with your costumers.. One small complaint with the mosaic in the pictures in each category looks a little weird. Maybe another effect or if you like it keep it just my thought... Besides that good stuff

8/10
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

colors are easy on the eyes? nah..
I thought that blue and green/brown dont match at all. not that great combination.
maybe its just me but thats the first thing that i noticed when i entered yr site.
  • admiral mac
  • admiral mac

Post 3+ Months Ago

the site looks very professional.

one crit is that i think the logo on the top left is a bit hard to see. darker colors or an outline would be good.

hope it helps
  • Sumen
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Rochester or Albany, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the site, clean, easy to read.
The effect you have on the banners, those square things...they work as long as they dont start going over peoples faces. Distorted faces look kind of weird....
beyond that I think the site is fine
  • assasin3k
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Spain

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello
I don-t think the imago from the header fits fot this tipe of site
I would make some improvemrnts for the buttons, and change the color scheme
The site is great for easy navigation

I hope thiss will help
  • hardline
  • Born
  • Born
  • hardline

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks good i like the site
  • ebayadams
  • Born
  • Born
  • ebayadams

Post 3+ Months Ago

precharge wrote:
Hello Ozzulians :)
While we are still oiling the wheels and tuning up the engines, I wanted to get as much feedback as possible.

Design looks professional and the site is easy to navigate.

However, I have a question about the functionality of the site.

You claim that:

The preCharge Certified Payments Service ensures that in the event that you receive a chargeback that you are reimbursed for 100% of the chargeback amount, guaranteed!

But it is stated in the terms that:

preCharge will pay cost up to twenty five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) for any bank fees or costs associated with this loss that have not been paid by the issuring bank. Clients must be in good standing with preCharge for a period of no less than three (3) months before being eligible to file a claim. A completed copy of filing with the issuing bank, along with an affidavit and completed police report is required to file any claim with preCharge. Contact preCharge Consumer Support for filing instructions.

We use CCBILL as our merchant provider. They do not supply us with the issuing bank info and affidavit. A completed police report could also be an issue for a site that has hundreds of transactions per day with minor (around $20) transactions in average.

"...Clients must be in good standing .." How many chargebacks in percentage would I need to have in order to no longer meet this requirement.

What are my real chances to get the reimbersement for the chargebacks and is it really worth the hassle signing up for the service and paying anual membership fees for a Web site that has low transaction amounts and high volumes of transactions per day.

Thanks for your reply!
  • Exino
  • Exino

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very clean and easy to follow.

I like the colours and the layout. It's different then what I normally see.

Good work.

The bottom of the page could use a bit more flare though, I think.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers