SITE REVIEW: check out my site

• LINKWITHUS
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Take a look at my new site heres two that I have designed tell me what you think .

http://www.linkwithus.com
http://www.ecmswebservices.com

I decided not to use flash this time around I wanted the sites to load a little faster
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• 5N4K3
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice placment of colors on both.
Actually, I like just about everything on em'. :)
Nice work.

I guess if I would have to choose something to improve on, it would be the fonts.
On the linkwithus site, I don't personally don't care for the banner font/graphic. That could just be me. And even though it's a minor thing, the text on the Linux Web Hosting image on the left has an anti-alias thing going on with it. Very nice site though, I like it.

The fonts used for the phone number, Live Support, and Online Chat don't seem to flow smoothly with the rest of the layout. Everything else seems to be polished up and crisp. Again, the sites are great, I'm just pointing out a few small issues that I see.
  • bluedragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • bluedragon

Post 3+ Months Ago

5N4K3 wrote:
Nice placment of colors on both.
Actually, I like just about everything on em'. :)
Nice work.

I guess if I would have to choose something to improve on, it would be the fonts.
On the linkwithus site, I don't personally don't care for the banner font/graphic. That could just be me. And even though it's a minor thing, the text on the Linux Web Hosting image on the left has an anti-alias thing going on with it. Very nice site though, I like it.

The fonts used for the phone number, Live Support, and Online Chat don't seem to flow smoothly with the rest of the layout. Everything else seems to be polished up and crisp. Again, the sites are great, I'm just pointing out a few small issues that I see.

My thoughts exactly. The colors go great. And nice job getting a toolbar for your site too. Perhaps you should setup an RSS feed for it if you do not already have one.
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well First of all Colors are great, like everybody else has mentions (orange white black and grey go very very very well.) I made a design with those colors, too.
I personaly like the "Link with Us" one better because it is more spread out Lots of double spaces :),

well done, it is nothing to fancy, but well done looks very good.

_sycofi5h
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your second link got problem have a look at my screenshot.
  • zanet
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think its not thet easy to read on the page

the fort could do with a slightly easier to read style
overall pretty good
  • zanet
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think its not thet easy to read on the page

the fort could do with a slightly easier to read style
overall pretty good
  • mytraveltale
  • mytraveltale
  • Loc: New York City

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, i checked out your site. i liked it. awesome colors. i also signed up and linked my site: http://mytraveltale.com. it was pretty easy to link my site. hopefully u guys will get a lot of traffic. :wink:
  • csr03
  • csr03

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi!

First of all, the site (http://www.linkwithus.com/) took quite a time to get loaded.
I like the logo very much. The colors are right, but there is too much text on the forepage. It needs more graphics.
I didnt like the three icons on the upper right corner. Better put them on the footpage.
regards,

C├ęsar

http://www.whatatop.com
  • fut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • fut

Post 3+ Months Ago

linkwithus - great idea and great design!
  • death_eather9293
  • death_eather9293

Post 3+ Months Ago

:) link with us has an awesome site design! the other site is sort of crappy, but it's a domain service anyways.
  • ABC
  • ABC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Must be one of the best in this forum !
I think you should put more color in the top banner / logo to make it stand out more.
Very cool website !!
  • dustin_klug
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dustin_klug

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks great, and your toolbar..Great idea. However you should spend time on fonts. It's not readable.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers