SITE REVIEW: Chibi Cat Studios

• silentdreamer
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Trapped in the mist of dark desires...

Post 3+ Months Ago

The URL of this page is http://www.chibicat.com

Formerly known as The Cat-gear Network. It's now Chibi Cat Studios. Since this is a new forum, I've recreated everything and is just wondering what it looks like on other people's computers (since the settings of the monitors are different and stuff), so, if the site is too dark or something, just tell me. Please feel free to join if you like it, since I lost all my old members because I couldn't back up my old database. So, please dont mind the quietness of my forum :roll: .

PS, how did you make this forum to be able to control what must be in the title of the thread? i want to do that too.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• gba_m
  • Student
  • Student
  • gba_m

Post 3+ Months Ago

make the navigationo buttons bigger.
in user albums, make the thumbnails a preview of the picture.
I think that you should not post the comics in a forum format although i can see why you did this(for the other users to put comment on them)
add more links, news and downloads
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

The links are a great idea, but they are a little hard to read. Maybe if you raised the transparency on it - it would fade it some and the text would stand out more.

Judging by your forum activity you have a very popular site going there!!

Your site is easy to navigate and quick to load. Good job :D
  • silentdreamer
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for your suggestions, they are very helpful, I will go make the changes right now :D
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the navi idea. Having it in a different place makes the website feel much different then any average middle top, or side.

The background is probably to small for my resolution, because it duplicates, so that is something you may want to look into, but it works well still, doesn't look bad because the binary blends in and the little characters don't look bad.

I think the bleeding effect on the top image could have been done a little better or handled differently, maybe by making the whole top bar an image wiht a solid bg then antialliasing the title.

Great job :-)
  • silentdreamer
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

a big update, so, please give some constructive comments that will help me improve (I just want to know what it looks like on different monitors and browsers). Please dont mind the silence in the forum, I lost all my old members and i even changed my URL, so, i must start the forum all over again... 8) Please join if you like it :P
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have checked ur web on both of my browsers. FireFox and IE, and it looks nice in both.

but the menu bar i don't find it comfortable like that.
  • silentdreamer
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank you very much. Ok, now, are there any netscape people here? In the past, I've had ALOT of problem with netscape,

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers