SITE REVIEW: Clicapic.com

• daytimetv
  • daytimetv

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,

I'm currently working a new type of advertising/traffic boosting website called Clicapic. The idea is to accomodate a maximum of 10,000 links ('members') and make these links extremely valuable by asking our members to actively help in promoting the website. Membership is currently free of charge.

Once the site is full (all 10,000 links taken) our members can then 'sell' their membership to a third-party. With the right publicity memberships will be changing hands for tens, then hundreds and then possibly thousands of dollars. The revenue we generate will in itself act as a catalyst to further promote Clicapic and further increase the traffic to your site and the value of your link...

With that out of the way (phew!) I would appreciate an honest review of the concept & design of my site. Every comment, no matter how small, may be helpful in creating the right look and feel so please post your thoughts here

Thanks very much!

http://www.clicapic.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• XboxFan
  • XboxFan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi daytimetv,

Well! I really liked the concept.... site submission process is really easy and user friendly... what I didn't like about the site is that the header has toooo much of green and the combination of both the green colors is not going on well... its just a suggestion from my side... see if something can be done about it ....

Tom :)
  • jonathanl3
  • jonathanl3

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the above poster - waaay too green. Not sure about the graphics design overall, maybe try changing your logo? Also, the link for your blog doesn't work.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you actually plan on making money out of this site? Will you start charging advertising once the site is established?
  • daytimetv
  • daytimetv

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
how do you actually plan on making money out of this site?

When members 'sell-up' they receive 50% of the selling price, the rest will be used to pay taxes, charges and transaction fees. Whatever is left over is our cut... works out at around 20%.

Quote:
maybe try changing your logo?

Really...? Most people I've talked to said they really like the logo... maybe they were just being nice to me?!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers