SITE REVIEW: Comicracy- Online Comic Book Contests

• comicracy
  • comicracy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, Please feel free to be as detailed as you would like in reviewing my website. Keep in mind this is a comic book website so I am trying to appeal to comic book fans. Also other then the site design please critique the overall concept. I have had critics in the past say they don't understand what the overall concept is. Thank you for your time.

http://www.comicracy.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• dxlwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dxlwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think what they was getting at is that because you want it to be like a comic book its self you are trying too hard!

chill out on the graphics you have way to many!

build a new page with a 100% width x 60px; height header or close too that and put in your comic style type stuff there then create a new div ie center and make the border of your center peace in a riped affect like a comic book and maybe it would be cool to make your menus look like a slide or block from a comic!

thats what i would do because you really do have way too much going on if anything think about removing the background because that just hurts your eyes when reading!

sorry if that sounded rude i hope this helped
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with ^. Except as for the graphics. A little heavy but heck it's for comics. I would increase the width of the page. This is a great idea, but the design looks extremely dated. And I would either move or get rid of the ads on the first (splash) page.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers