SITE REVIEW: Construction

• xatrixx
  • xatrixx
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey i design a wesite of construction so please tell me if i have to change something
http://www.victorscc.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Change the background , stat.! The blue is a bit too painful for eyes. Perhaps are darker shade of blue would do it. The navigation looks good. The site's header looks really good. But the navigation is a bit out of place and why there is so much empty space under the "about us " section. I reloaded the page but its still there , not sure whether its my computer , or something else.
  • hankhill
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: On the hill!!! Where else?

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not a fan of sites that hop back and forth between flash and html, there is no consistency when doing so, but that may just be me.....

I do like the color scheme and headers you use on the html side of things, they blend very well.

The logo seems a bit grainy and out of focus on the top left.

Also the site is a bit larger than 1024x768, and there is alot of wasted space on the left. You may want to consider utilizing the left side, shrinking the sight a bit.

Also I do not like the left "bubble blue gradient"...Just a blue gradient would look real good.

Black text on some of these pages does not do the site justice. It almost downplays the overall look.... Maybe a different font would do the trick.

Having a Contact Us link and an Email link seems redundant, I'd remove the Email link and leave the Contact Us link.

I do like your navigation menu on the left, maybe size it up a bit as it is pretty small....
  • Mars
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Flordia

Post 3+ Months Ago

you need to change the back ground. the images need to be resized on the remodel section, they take to long to load even though the image is smaller the origanal is still really big you need to resize the origanal
  • fromalk
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • fromalk
  • Loc: alken

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok you did a nice try but here is my opinion:

I think the whole flash thing is not good, the blue is way to strong, there is some sort of circle (gray-black) with such sharp borders :? Now the white bolls in the back are nice, but I don't understand what the connection with the site is - subjectwise - ? You have made a really nice sqite once you've passed the flash 'menu' so my advise is just to place the flash menu into the header of the text website :D
  • Pianist718
  • Pianist718

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok, here we go.

1. Get rid of that flash. It doesn't tell me anything, it takes time, it's boring, it's not needed. Don't try to be fancy.

2. Your menues are very small. It would help to have a explanation graphic for each one.

3. A headline a slogan or something like that would help for your home page.

4. Overall ... front page is bad. All other pages are better, but need work. You should have a link to your Portfolio and call it accordingly and make sure it looks nice.
  • xatrixx
  • xatrixx
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI what about now ? tell me what to change now
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice :D. Good Work. Except, the google bar being there is too random. Put it at the bottom and add some text there to take it's place in that spot. The website doesn't fit in my browser (Internet Explorer). Make sure it's compatible with all web browsers too. And you'd better remove the "AND MUCH MORE!!!".
1. That makes your company/website/you look & sound very unprofessional.
2. Three exclamation marks are irrelevant, especially when you only need one.

Well, as for the rest, it's all good. I like it :D
Great Job

My Rating: 8.9/10

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers