SITE REVIEW: ConsultSarath.com

• consultsarath
  • consultsarath

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I have my new website running now since today - www.consultsarath.com. Could somebody review the site and post some comments?

Thanks,
Sarath Babu S
Programming Consultant (Freelance)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• gregsvintageguitars
  • gregsvintageguitars

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks slick enough, lots of content, links work, easy to navigate, colorful, as a user and not a techie I think it is fine.
  • pitmaster38
  • pitmaster38

Post 3+ Months Ago

Almost I could not open the website in Mozilla Firefox 3.5.9, took a long time almost a minute and that is saying a lot for a website on the Internet. The content is well distributed and most importantly communicate what you want to convey. Please improve speed factor.
  • adrianbanc
  • adrianbanc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice website, have little comments to add. Just maybe one: link your left-top image to your homepage, this way people have a fast way to go back to your homepage. Otherwise they'll have to look for the small "Home" link in the left menu, as I did.
  • eabramov
  • eabramov

Post 3+ Months Ago

asp .net vb mysql etc... Guys, WHAT exactly you do :)? This was my first question when I looked at landing page. You knowlidges are fine, but there are 1000 of ways to use them, so, what exactly you are offering?

Some small protion (2-3 strings) of text from "services" page should go to landing page with a big font.
  • consultsarath
  • consultsarath

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys for good comments. I'll consider all of them. I posted this quite long back, and did not get any response for many days. So did not check again for many months together. Please use the site if it is helpful for you, or get in touch if you need my service.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers