SITE REVIEW: ConsultSarath.Info

• consultsarath
  • consultsarath

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have put a simple site invite clients for online consulation - www.consultsarath.info. Please review the website and suggest changes here. This may be looking simple as of now, but will have more powerful contents in near future.

Thanks,
Sarath Babu
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ps3pro
  • ps3pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

First off this site has had no time whatsoever put into it . You have even spelt publishing wrong on the first line

"I am in programming field since last 10 years"

That don't make sense and looks very unprofessional as its present tense "have been" pre-tense

Also there is no interaction of what you can actually do , if you have written games put them in java for examples .

Where are your prices ??

If i was to be looking for help i would want a contact number and address not just an email.

Also there is nothing to click on apart from contactsarath which i cannot use as i hate outlook express so thats pointless to me.

Your email address is a yahoo one , that will lose you business straight away . Why can't you make contact@consultsarath.info
  • Prestige
  • Born
  • Born
  • Prestige

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would agree with what all of the previous reviewer had to say and would also ad the following:
1.) Too many ads and not enough about what you do.
2.) The text that starts with "Hi, I'm Sarath" belongs on an "about" page and not here - use this space to clearly define what it is that you do, how someone would benefit by using your services, and what the user would need to do to get more information or engage your services.
3.) Skillsets could also go on a tab/link of their own, and should be hotlinked to explanations as to your experience with these and examples if possible.
Good luck!
Don
  • maahan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes..make it more profeesionaly..
get rid of free hosting.. or get another better hosting without ads.. (http://www.freehostia.com,etc) and use less ads in the starting
  • krates
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • krates

Post 3+ Months Ago

very simple site buddy... i did not liked it much :|

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers