SITE REVIEW: CoursesWeb.net

• MarPlo
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • MarPlo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
If you want, visit this website: http://www.coursesweb.net , and post your opinion.
I made it one year ago, and constantly I add on it lessons and tutorials about web development. Things i learn about web programming.
It has free courses for beginners in: HTML, CSS, PHP - MySQL, JavaScript, jQuery, Ajax, and Adobe Flash with AS3.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Clean layout but i don't like the buttons on how they present them-self.

PHP section has no links but rest of the site does.

But from the looks of it your pro is programming and not gfx but content is good just needs some cosmetic work.

I would start with the logo. But the site is clean at least and content is good. Work on the icons a little and it will make a great improvement.
  • Spoorzoeker
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

When opening the page, it looks like a site of a hoster where the users site was removed.

So you have to change the appearance of the site or people will leave the page before they can see it's a true website, not an advertised page.
  • ynakasone
  • Loc: Burleson/Texas United States

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like because is simple and load quickly, but need to improve the design, like better buttons, frames, image background color, mouse over color, logo and favicon.

Also indentation of the paragraphs must be the same. Try to use other kind of font.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 84 days ago

Hi! MarPlo Just now I have visited your website. It looks good and nice. The one and only thing needed to change is it will be looking very nice If you have added some images in the home page which implicitly expresses the concept of your website means then it will be very nice.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers