• dubz45

Post 3+ Months Ago

what's up...hoping someone could give me a review of my site....thanks

credit repair
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

just one minor thing at first glance... might just be me, but i dispise right-hand side menus... it takes me forever to find them, because i always look for them on the left... i just find it easier if all the navigation is in the same spot, site menu, quick links, everything...
  • gba_m
  • Student
  • Student
  • gba_m

Post 3+ Months Ago

the "about us" and "security" pages doesn't look like the other pages. I think you should make them look like the same as the homepage and faq (and I think you should change the text of this button to faqs instead of faq).
You have a lot of whitspace on the right side but it's not a big deal. I suggest that you should center your pages instead of left justified to balanced out the white spaces.
I think that you should have a logo (not a text logo) since it's a business site and it'll look more professional if you add it.
  • dubz45
  • dubz45

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for all your input...i'll look into making some adjustments
  • echallenged
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • echallenged
  • Loc: CT, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest getting a logo also as it will truly enhance the legitimacy of your site. When dealing with issues of consumer credit the more proffesional you appear the more likely your clientele is to use your service. I would also consider changing the line WE DARE YOU TO FIND SOMEONE CHEAPER! Never issue a challenge to your potential customer they may just take you up on it. That is not to say that you might have the least expensive product, but if they go to another site where they are not challenged they may never come back.

I have found a very cool site that has competitions for logos and other design stuff. Check them out and tell em nologo sent you. http://www.designoutpost.com

You should do well with this site.

[/url]
  • starqueen
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

among those crits, also, id suggest that 2 text scrolls on one page is irritating... the red one scrolling right and the blue one scrolling left. i hate even one, scrolling, but 2 is not needed. id suggest getting rid of the right one. its like two simultaneous animations, most ppl cant read both.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

:oops: I closed it once it opened, I thought it was a really big popup ad.
  • abcigs
  • Loc: Pentwater, MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not a bad looking site, relatively easy to navigate too. :)

I do agree that all the pages should look the same, rather than having an alternate format...

I actually went ahead and ordered your product... lol... figured "hey, what the heck... it's only 10 bucks..." However, on your page, after you make payment, it states that within minutes of purchase completion, the customer will receive an email stating how to download the product. I put the order through a few hours ago, and no email or instructions yet :( If the email is automatically sent by a script, you may want to check it... lol

Other than that though, site looks pretty good!

J Marsh

P.S. (PayPal Transaction ID: 8B499665BV892291N) in case you manually send the email... lol

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers