SITE REVIEW: croatia accommodation

• COLDCUTsMITH
  • Loc: croatia

Post 3+ Months Ago

What can I do on the site to be more search engine friendly ?

http://www.dobra-pa.hr

Any critics or suggestions are wellcome & tY all for your time !
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• rhendrickson
  • rhendrickson
  • Loc: Las Vegas, NV

Post 3+ Months Ago

With out spending alot of money, your keywords look like this.

tours croatia, travel agency, hrvatska apartmani, croatia apartments, kroatien apartman, apartmani drage, apartments pakostane, holiday croatia, croatian sea, adriatic sea, vacation croatia, dobra pa, putnièka agencija, privatni smje1taj, hrvatsko more, apartmani pakoštane, apartments pirovac, apartmani sabunike, izleti brodom, croatia holiday, private accommodation, tourist agency, camere croatia, appartamenti croatia, hrvatski otoci

As you notice the search engines cut you off your last keywords, to be begin with b/c you had to many keywords. Secondly, very few of your keywords are actually on your front page. You have no real verbiage on your home page as well. Which does not help. most of it is links.

Description: tours croatia, travel agency, dobra-pa, do-bra, hrvatska apartmani, croatia apartments, kroatien apartman, apartmani drage

Your Description, should not have your business name in it, and it should be a sentence or so with no “,”. You are not doing keywords again. That is another no-no for search engines as well. Try DOMZ, and have them review your keywords and site as well. They will have a real person look over your website and get back with you on how to improve your keywords for website optimization.

If you want any more advice, I believe I have a Search Engine Optimization through our company that I might be able to copy and paste on here for you.

I hope this helps you some.

Ryan Hendrickson
  • COLDCUTsMITH
  • Loc: croatia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks alot for your time Ryan,its a pretty usefull information
and sure I would like some more solid tips,

..ill check DMOZ in few minutes.

tx again
  • KeithB
  • KeithB

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks good on first loading and was quick and easy to navigate with all links apparently working. Search engines hate broken links.

You could include a site map or use Google site maps to make the spider's job even easier.

Also perhaps examine the amount of plain text including keywords that is visible to the spider. For example using a headline in an h1 tag right at the top has proven useful to me.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers