SITE REVIEW: CrocDesk - Help Desk Solution

• Enclave
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have just finished my new website and software. After a great success with Rhino Live Support I went a step further and developed a help desk solution for anyone for an affordable price.

I look forward for your feedback for the website and the software, demo is available on the website.

"Never miss a customer again, deliver first class support, create a frequently based question section, operator conferences, operators private chat and all that without special modifications on your web server or mobile phone. We have build Twilio/Nexmo into CrocDesk which can send you a text message each time a customer or a client needs your help."

https://www.crocdesk.com

Kind regards
Jérôme
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Longclark
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Longclark

Post 2 days ago

The one and only drawback which i have seen in your website is as usual the header image is the one and only negative part in your website. So, i suggest you to change the background colour of the movable header image and also try to add some more header images attractively and also at the same time it should be related to the concept of the site. If you do these changes means then you will have high traffic in your website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers