SITE REVIEW: Crouzet-USA

• Spin-Zero
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Spin-Zero
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pronounced cruise - A, for those that are curious :)

http://www.crouzet-usa.com

This is only the second site I've ever built, so all critique is greatly appreciated. The first one was quite barbaric, although functional, but the company wanted a bit of a cosmetic upgrade. I finished this and put it online over the weekend, so were are knee-deep in the public de-bug phase of the project! Your feedback, whether positive or negative, is most welcome!

This is also my first attempt at style sheets and templates, so I'm not sure how well it will appear on various browsers.

We're a French owned company, and this site is specifically for the US market. All French bashing is welcome and greatly appreciated! :lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice job with the site
very professional and suits ur needs.
i would recommend changing the middle picture on the first page. it looks a little distorted and is a little blurred.

your forum is for your business, you did a nice job with the site, change the template of the forum, make your own graphics, make it unique to your site.

when i clicked on "Areospace Products" i got a "FILE ERROR!"

lol

probably not fully complete.

you might consider making the site central?..
on my 1280x1024 monitor it is all to the left, and doesn't look finished off too well.. perhaps boxing it in, or making it central

just my C&C

enjoy!

Rating : 8/10 - serves it purpose, and pleasing to look at!
  • Spin-Zero
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Spin-Zero

Post 3+ Months Ago

oi!! Just noticed that meself. :oops: Got a little rambunxious, me thinks, and didn't complete the Aerospace page. Looks like I have another project for the night! :(

To prove that I am still an html idiot......"how do I center the pages"? I noticed the same thing as you did when I pulled up the site on a friends pc the other day....was a bit off to the left. Little things like that bug me. Especially when I don't know how to fix it....

Thanks for the feedback.
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol...
thats the easy part
just add these tags
Code: [ Select ]
<center>
*content*
</center>
  1. <center>
  2. *content*
  3. </center>

i normally put them around the <body></body> tags, to make sure everything is centered
  • Spin-Zero
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Spin-Zero

Post 3+ Months Ago

heh...never thought about using center tags for everything on the page!! Guess I should think more often...:)
  • Spin-Zero
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Spin-Zero

Post 3+ Months Ago

Right...corrected about 8 or 9 additional broken links, mostly in the 'Catalog' section. Thanks again for catching that, mate! Google usually hits the site every few days and I got it corrected before the fisrt full indexing of all the new pages!! :wink:
  • Gnome_101
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.crouzet-usa.com/Custom_acmotor.shtml

The form looks smushed against the left hand side, perhaps a little space between the form and the nav-bar... epsecailly later on in the form there is no space between the table border and the nav bar.
just a thought!

Otherwise the site looks great! Very Professional!

8/10!
  • Spin-Zero
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Spin-Zero

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ya...that bugged me, too!! Those were the last pages on the site, it was late on Sunday, and I got lazy!! :oops: Need to go in and  'nbsp' each of those lines.

Thanks for the review.
  • Moses08
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Moses08

Post 3+ Months Ago

Overall nice page look and functionality. Serves purpose well.

Only thing I didn't like was how it has a horizontal scrollbar. Other than that, great work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers