SITE REVIEW: CssSubmiter to promote your website

• jerusalemstyle
  • jerusalemstyle

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,
This website will help you to promote your website.
Just fill the form one time, and then, your details will be pre-filled on hundreds website forms to submit your website on their Showcases.

So just Try it:
http://csssubmiter.com

This is a Beta version so All feedbacks are more than welcome.

Thanks.
  • golfiscool

Post 3+ Months Ago

When I went to the site I had no idea what I was submitting to. I see your submission boxes but I didn't want to enter my URL into something that I had no idea about. My first thought was that my Google ranking would be in jeopardy by submitting my site to a bunch of junk directories. Maybe you should explain where the links would be submitted a little better on the site.
  • allofcraigs
  • allofcraigs

Post 3+ Months Ago

under your "concept" link, the green arrows in the picture looks very sloppy/unprofessional.

i like the simplicity, but at first glance, i'm not sure i understand what i would be submitting my site too, and why.

i would put a "latest" submissions thumbnails somewhere on your homepage (perhaps a modal box)
  • Vector
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the simplicity, but i hate the fonts, colors, and spacing. In my opinion, you could use more room between your standard text elements. The color of your logo clashes with your heading background, and kind of hurts the eyes. Some of the text is hard to read because it does not contrast enough.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers