SITE REVIEW: Custom Icon Design

• bill_1983
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bill_1983
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

my website http://www.customicondesign.com was just updated, I want to know what you think? Any comment will be welcome and appreciated.

Many thanks,
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

the site looks clean, good idea. i would water mark your public images if i was you, could just save the image and use it.

other then that, just work on the layout where you can. but get the word out and get the content up and i am sure you will do fine just protect your content.

contact email page not working
  • Julia Schneider
  • Born
  • Born
  • Julia Schneider

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,

I took a quick look at you're site and I liked, it's clean and simple, the only thing a didn't liked is the large icons in footer, use a small resolution for them and "Contact Us" and "Keep In Touch" titles are to close to each other.

In rest the site look great. Keep on going.
  • bill_1983
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bill_1983

Post 3+ Months Ago

Zealous wrote:
the site looks clean, good idea. i would water mark your public images if i was you, could just save the image and use it.

other then that, just work on the layout where you can. but get the word out and get the content up and i am sure you will do fine just protect your content.

contact email page not working

Many thanks for your suggestion. I have fix the contact page. many thanks.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did u digimark the images or going to run your site name with 20% opacity?
  • bill_1983
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bill_1983

Post 3+ Months Ago

Zealous wrote:
Did u digimark the images or going to run your site name with 20% opacity?

That's a good idea. I will report this to my designer. many thanks for review.
  • samerh
  • Born
  • Born
  • samerh

Post 3+ Months Ago

very good site but you want to rich it with lots icons
  • saudilawyers
  • saudilawyers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Clean design, however, it would be better if the images for latest icon sets would horizontally scroll
  • bill_1983
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bill_1983

Post 3+ Months Ago

saudilawyers wrote:
Clean design, however, it would be better if the images for latest icon sets would horizontally scroll

That's a good idea. many thanks for your review.

Bill
  • snipercameron
  • Born
  • Born
  • snipercameron

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the site looks clean. I think that it could have a bit more content on the front page. It seems from first glance that you only have about 5 products for sale on your site. I would believe that in this niche, users would want hundreds of icons to choose from. Other than that, I think it is a very attractive color scheme. stay with that. Great looking site overall!
  • highschool
  • highschool
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very clean site good content excellent idea great give aways. I think you need more content also you need to explain more about what your site is about and how to navigate it. The site seems to be impersonal and distant. I want to feel that I am visiting a site that has putseem thought into it and is speaking to me personally. I do not get that feeling from this site. I feel you have the beginning of an excellent site none the less.
  • Dukey
  • Dukey

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would be better if you add more descriptive words about you services on the big banner area. I don't know your services quickly at the first moment of getting to your site.
  • omerim
  • Born
  • Born
  • omerim

Post 3+ Months Ago

You must first make a nice logo. The appearance of the top menu is not very good. will benefit the users to change the style a bit. The obviously tired eyes..
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! bill I have saw your website. It seems to be really a nice part of work to design such a wonderful website. There are only some slight changes needed to do to make your website more attractive and good looking. The changes you need to do is first of all you have to create a meaningful and attractive logo to your company as Omerim said because the logo you are having now, is not attractive and it does not implies anything related to your website to us and also it will be good and nice if you change the header image of the website as we can't understand what you are trying to to do in the website through the header image. So,if you try to change the header image more meaningful and related to the concept to your website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers