SITE REVIEW: CyberBit

• robbie
  • robbie

Post 3+ Months Ago

I hope to get feedback about this website. About anything like design, content, product, service, etc.

http://www.cyberbit.com

Thank you :P
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok the site looks great, I love the colours and the layout but two things come to my attetion.

Attachments:
cyberbit text.JPG

This text in FF is really hard to read, I think you could make the text a little bolder mabye? it would be good to see some change here happen.

Attachments:
moving text.JPG

When you put your curso over this text it slows down but it does not stop. I think it would be better to make it stop when you hover your mouse over this text.

Overall I would give you a 7/10 Good Job! 8)
  • Neil (UK)
  • Neil (UK)
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

As a viewer I found this easy to use. Perhaps some of the script is a bit small though.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not feeling it. It's too cramp. The text is too small and it's done with tables. I guess an average consumer might not care. But I my thinking is, your using old technology, but someone is suppose to pay you for doing something technical. Kind of like renting a limo for your wedding and the guy pulls up in a 1999 Lincoln. In 1999 or 2000 or even 2002, it would have been okay. I think if you made the site look more up to date and coded it using more up to date technology, you show more validation. People will believe you know what you're doing. Not saying you don't. But if I were a consumer it would make me more comfortable when I spent my money. Just a thought.
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

That seems kind of ignorant zaiah. Your analogy is irrelevant; that's like not hiring somebody who can do a great job using visual basic because you know it can be done in c.

Tables still validate and they're not going to be deprecated, so validity isn't a concern.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers