SITE REVIEW: cybercom2000.com

• rajputkashyap
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi all,

www.cybercom2000.com

Please visit and make remarks and suggestion on website, its about web service company, I wish to integrate online help section into it, one query regarding that is Can I get script that when user clicks on online help, i will get message on my Messenger either Yahoo or MSN messenger. Is there any script or tool available for that service.

Please rate overall site and make suggestion to improve the site

thanks

kashyap :)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like your site, its really clean, and has a really nice layout.

A few things I did notice though, was the moving text under services we offer > web designing, is faster then the 2 under it.

Also instead of saying "Know more about us" I would if I were you be more inclined to make that "Learn More About Us"

Also just a few wording mishaps, which could be because your first language isnt english?

Quote:
Outsourcing Services

We are interested to participate in your projects. we have potential to Apply Thoughts and transform your visualization on screen. We have required expertise and the extensive experience for providing you results exceeding your expectation. With highly qualified and efficient TEAM, we guarantee you to complete project in the best possible manner within your time constraint.

Should be
Outsourcing Services

We are interested in participating in your projects. We have the potential to apply thoughts and transform your visualization into reality. We have the required expertise and the extensive experience to provide you with results exceeding your expectations. With highly a qualified and efficient TEAM, we guarantee to you, that we will complete your project in the best possible manner and within your time constraint.

Quote:
Receive a Quote and Free Mockup

To help make your decision we can create a FREE MOCKUP with some basic content you provide. Please fill the form provided for free consultation and request mockup design for your site. We will send you detailed breakup of the cost after having detailed discussion with your regarding scope and scale of the site.

Should be -

Receive a Quote and Free Mockup

To help you make your decision easier, we can create a FREE MOCKUP with some basic content you provide. Please fill out the form provided for your free consultation and request a mockup design of your site. We will send you a detailed breakup of the cost after having detailed a discussion with you regarding the scope and scale of your site.

Quote:
Why CyberCom Creation?

We manage projects from concept to completion and provide strategic planning, creative designing, robust programming with all supportive services.

We have designed about 30 websites since late 90s. Take a look at some of our recent creation in our portfolio.

We provide exceptional quality for most competitive prices. Here are some testimonials form our satisfied clients.

we will satisfy all your requirements for the site with creative ideas, faster execution, prompt communication, effective co-ordination and great commitment. know our style of working.

No prepayment & no written contract required to place an order. We are confident that you will be totally convinced with our services after commencing the project with us.

Should be -

Why CyberCom Creation?

We manage projects from concept to completion and provide strategic planning, creative designing, robust programming with all supportive services.

We have designed about 30 websites since late 90s. Take a look at some of our recent creations in our portfolio.

We provide exceptional quality for the most competitive prices. Here are some testimonials from many of our satisfied clients.

We will satisfy all your requirements for your site with creative ideas, fast execution, prompt communication, effective co-ordination and great commitment. Know our style of working.

No prepayments and no written contracts are required to place an order. We are confident that you will be totally convinced that our services are the best when commencing your project with us.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its a neat site.. n looks professional..i agree with Banet that the marquee speed shud be slowed down so that its more easy to read..the site contents are good. "Free Design Quote" The title doesn't suit the content on the page .. Overall its well managed site .. 9/10 :)
  • Hacker007
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Riverside, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like it, looks very professional, which seems to be what you need for that type of site, great work. I lov ethe color schem lol.. you have the white and gray, which you see alot and is dull, but by adding some green, it looks very nice
  • Arby_Abraamyan
  • Arby_Abraamyan

Post 3+ Months Ago

good job it looks great but i would think about changing the location of the links:

Home
Contact Us Today !
Career Opportunities
Site Map

because it just looks like it doesnt belong over there.

good job anyway.
  • rajputkashyap
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi banet,

thanx for your suggestion, it will make my site more professional, i will going to change as your suggestions guy.,

thank you all for your suggestion., but my one query remain as it is. Is there any tool or script for Live chat where a user click for online help or something and i can get his reply on my messenger, MSN or Yahoo messenger, is it possible ?

overall you helped me a lot to improve my site

thanx

kashyap

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers