Average
  •  
    Bad

SITE REVIEW: Cyfra Computers

• d_attitude
  • d_attitude

Post 3+ Months Ago

Guys,

we are a Design and Development Studio from India. we have ventured in a Brand PC, our website is http://cyfra.sadhrta.com .

please go through the website and if you find any info missing or if you would think that there would be other info required for the users on the site. or you find any design glitch or flaw, please let me know

thank you
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your a design and development studio that also sells PCs ?

I do not really understand what you want to do with that website. The only thing I found useful was the buy now link on the footer, that redirected me to the primary domain and I saw different PC configurations for sale.
Nice cases by the way

I think the intro could be disposable. I personally skipped it.
  • d_attitude
  • d_attitude

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank you for your comment webia,

webia wrote:

i know that intro is just crap..... personally, even i dont like it, but this was just to have the website up n running, still in the process of developing it further,

the website basically gives a more detailed specification of Cyfra Range of Computers, the whole range is yet to be updated on the website, also there would be news and customer feedback forum, also i need more ideas from you all to know what all can i put in to give the best possible information to the users.

and yes, we are a design studio, we also deal in PCs! there is the whole planned strategy behind it. but in short, we are building a new brand of PCs.

Regards
  • d_attitude
  • d_attitude

Post 3+ Months Ago

guys ..... i would like some reviews in here ............... ?
  • azmo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
i know that intro is just crap..... personally, even i dont like it, but this was just to have the website up n running, still in the process of developing it further,

There is never a reason to rush a serious site, if you are not happy with something on your site, keep working on it til you are 100% happy with it. When you are done I'll be more then happy to bug test it, and give u my opinions, but since it's still developed?

Quote:

Agree to that, I didnt skip it though, cause I wanted to see what u were up to. But it's no fun watching and has nothing unexpected at the end either, so skip/change that.

Something that did bother me alot was the "neon logotype" u had on every site, I klick on one of ur links and on ur night black bg I get a blue/red/green neon shiny logotype, it dont feel so serious, ok, they look good, but it dont give me a serious impression if you are looking for selling an item.
To that logotype I guess I'll find some trance music or something. Don't take this hard, was just a thought I had, it looks good but it's not serious to me.

It's to dark, the background, it's hard to stay long on the site and read your information when you have a black bg, gets u sleepy and unfocused.

Hope u have use for my coments, dont take this personal or anything, just giving u my opinions about the site.
  • d_attitude
  • d_attitude

Post 3+ Months Ago

thats exactly why i put my site up here, i need some critics n suggestions, i wouldnt take it hard even if u say its a crap,

thanks for your time n comment,

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers