• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

AAARG the Microsoft hacks :cry: I'd review these for you but I'm on a mac (your sites look like they'd be pretty nice if only they were standards compliant and would render in Safari or FF on the mac
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will have to agree with graphixboy. Your site looks absolutely horrible in FireFox. This should be addressed considering the gaining popularity of other browsers.
  • lucassix
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Indiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Completely broken here too...
  • bleepnik
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: South Jersey, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the majority of your review requests have stated that the site should be viewed with IE, while some have stated that the CSS is being recoded, presumably to be browser- and platform-agnostic. Why don't you finish the work first, and then have us take a look, rather than posting a gazillion and one sites for review that will need to be revisited later?

Besides, you're on a web dev forum. In spite of the fact that most of us have to take IE into consideration when coding, I reckon most of us hate it. I reckon this isn't the best place for IE-only sites. =]
  • TwoSmokingPunKs
  • Loc: Homer, Alaska

Post 3+ Months Ago

For as smooth as the graphics look, the links don't "POP" when you hover over them like one would think they would, but maybe that has to do with viewing only in IE. I don't use IE much anymore except to see how it mangles my site. I resent having to write around it but, hey, whaddaydo? The graphics ARE however top notch. nice and clean. Something about the silver/blue thing, seems it's been done over and over, and I forget which one I saw last. Small splashes of eye popping color in backgrounds somewhere always lights up a page and makes it "warmer". see if there isn't room for a bright color somewhere. and the grey text should be a shade darker for more contrast. easier to read. the more I look at it, what about a gold metal thing instead of the silver/platinum? That may make it stand out from others. and it would highlight the yellow/gold that is already there.

It looks good, good luck.
  • benoitb
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Washington, DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

The ie only problem has been corrected.
  • Dughy
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Romania/Galati

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do the top of the page a progresive gray cause it looks like a cheep template like this to me....
  • Brian Jester
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Brian Jester
  • Loc: Bayonne, New Jersey USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Looks pretty close to perfect, but I see one thing you should definitley change. which is the font color for the white text. That should be black since it's already on a light background.

Ps. Even though the order now, and Member's Login box has a mouse over effect, you should change the mouse over color to something a little lighter and the text to black, otherwise someone may bypass it. I almost did, until I realized it was a mouse over effect.

-Brian

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers