SITE REVIEW: Dedicated.to

• Riston
  • Born
  • Born
  • Riston

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everybody!
We want to discuss the ways of improving our site.

Our company has created the project named http://Dedicated.to. It provides the service of multimedia postcards, where everyone can make a unique postcard which includes pictures, video and even music. The URL to such postcard looks like this: http://dedicated.to/name.

At first we planned to charge people for the service, but it was a wrong idea. Despite thousands of users, there were only a few who bought presents.
Recently we’ve changed our concept: now users can publish postcards for free but only for a week. Other subscription options cost money.
We would be pleased to get an advice in the area of monetizing and development of the service. We applied a lot of effort to this project and created a high-quality product. Now we want to benefit from it.

Thanks in advance!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ArtphotoasiA
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Italy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice job and cool idea...

Maybe is not something 100% new but is well done look easy and easily designed and worth a try.
  • Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sorry, but it feels too chaotic to me. It's like google just burped a bunch of stuff out onto a page, and said "wow, that tasted like chicken!".

Ok, maybe that sounds a bit harsh, but take it as a joke ;).

I like the concept; and the domain name really fits it! With more time, and effort, it will improve.

Good luck!
  • joomlads07
  • joomlads07
  • Loc: 3 Locust Street, Suite A Assonet, MA 02702

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its a nice site but there are a lot of colors which are not looking pleasing & spoiling the look of site .
  • eabramov
  • eabramov

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good one! Two things:

* Try to decrease text amount on the first page. Too much to read before you understand what is this service about. Just try to optimize the text and make it a little bit bigger.

* Bring sample gifts/cards on top of page. They are far away now and I need to scroll before I see them, but those samples are really good and they show me what you are doing without any additional explanations.

Good site, good design.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers