SITE REVIEW: Dedicated.to

• Riston
  • Born
  • Born
  • Riston

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everybody!
We want to discuss the ways of improving our site.

Our company has created the project named http://Dedicated.to. It provides the service of multimedia postcards, where everyone can make a unique postcard which includes pictures, video and even music. The URL to such postcard looks like this: http://dedicated.to/name.

At first we planned to charge people for the service, but it was a wrong idea. Despite thousands of users, there were only a few who bought presents.
Recently we’ve changed our concept: now users can publish postcards for free but only for a week. Other subscription options cost money.
We would be pleased to get an advice in the area of monetizing and development of the service. We applied a lot of effort to this project and created a high-quality product. Now we want to benefit from it.

Thanks in advance!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ArtphotoasiA
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Italy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice job and cool idea...

Maybe is not something 100% new but is well done look easy and easily designed and worth a try.
  • Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sorry, but it feels too chaotic to me. It's like google just burped a bunch of stuff out onto a page, and said "wow, that tasted like chicken!".

Ok, maybe that sounds a bit harsh, but take it as a joke ;).

I like the concept; and the domain name really fits it! With more time, and effort, it will improve.

Good luck!
  • joomlads07
  • joomlads07
  • Loc: 3 Locust Street, Suite A Assonet, MA 02702

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its a nice site but there are a lot of colors which are not looking pleasing & spoiling the look of site .
  • eabramov
  • eabramov

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good one! Two things:

* Try to decrease text amount on the first page. Too much to read before you understand what is this service about. Just try to optimize the text and make it a little bit bigger.

* Bring sample gifts/cards on top of page. They are far away now and I need to scroll before I see them, but those samples are really good and they show me what you are doing without any additional explanations.

Good site, good design.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 44 days ago

Hi! riston your website is really fantastic and good looking the one and only negative point I feel is that your website sems to be aligned in the left side so, In my point of view it will be good looking if you keep your website content aligned in center means then it will be more good and also people will also get an interesting view which will increase the traffic to your website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers