SITE REVIEW: Deepain v4

• BinaryTox1n
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • BinaryTox1n
  • Loc: Deer Park, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, some people here saw the banner on my site ( http://www.ozzu.com/website-reviews/site-review-tox1n-designs-t24946.html ) and said i should use the same colors, well heres the site that banner was pulled from.

http://4.deepain.com
(This is another of my sites, hence its banner appearing in my portfolio section)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

You basically admitting that you rip of other peoples websites. Some people might not consider it a rip, and some people might not care. But Iam just letting you know.
  • BinaryTox1n
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • BinaryTox1n

Post 3+ Months Ago

Eh, lol, i made that site :p
look at the link at the very bottom of that page.
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a nice liiking site, but I've got a couple of bits of advice. If you are going to make a fluid effect, then make it so it can shrink to 800px wide, else it is a waste of space!

My second comment aplies to your other site as well. Repeating bg images are great for reducing bandwidth, but you should probably make them more than 1px wide (at least 10px) - especially the horizontal ones. The image will be made of a set of horizontal lines, whch compress really well as gif or png so you will maybe get 500B instead of 300B. The advantage is that on older machines, they will only have to render 80 images across the screen, as opposed to 800. This will help people with slow computers without affecting the people with fast computers.

It is a very nice looking site, and I guessing it's just in development at the moment? Keep it up - that will be a beauty when it's done.
  • BinaryTox1n
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • BinaryTox1n

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, its currently in development.
I've never really thought about the repeating bgs that way... i'll take that into consideration next time.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers