SITE REVIEW: Dell DJ Magazine

• massfrequency
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.ddjmag.com

review on site, and content too! (especially if you have a Dell DJ, you could give good feedback here)
  • kreative
  • Loc: canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its okish... its got a nice layout, but it didnt seem to have very much to offer... Again the layout and graphics are very nice, I just think you should work on the content a bit more.
  • conorific
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Layout is great. What's the deal with the iPod thingie on the index page? I didn't get it for a full five minutes: that this site was about Dell's new mp3 player. You need to state that upfront, because a lot of people haven't heard about it.

This site also has many errors in grammar, punctuation and spelling.

It's a great start, but it needs to be polished, user-friendly and have more content.
  • dreamweaver
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Himachal Pradesh (India)

Post 3+ Months Ago

it is a nice site but there are some dark areas. first of all, your flash work is confusing and there is a lot of blank space on the right side of the pages. home page is not so special as it should be with flash animation. you should take your time and plan for a new and better layout. flash is not a necessity.
  • massfrequency
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

the site is very much under construction, i mean i wrote the actual site content in about an hour...

the main focus has been on publishing the first issue of the magazine.

when we have more time, we will try to focus on the actual site content/flash animation. When i said content above, i meant the actual magazine issue's content, NOT the site itself.
  • Alan Lastufka
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: ChicagoLand, IL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really enjoy your roll-overs. The new issue is a big improvement over the first issue. I would give users the choice to enter a version made for a higher res monitor thou, I know you want it all to fit on a 800x600, but it looks REALLY tiny on my monitor.

The layout is clean, something most people tell me I have a problem with, I like darker colors and a lot of images... but the white here works well and makes reading the info very easy on the eyes.
  • massfrequency
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah our next issue will have 6-10 articles, not bad for a site launched only a couple of weeks ago

(note the home page is not the magazine issue... the magazine issue s the flash app that is launched when u click issue... i may have confused some ppl)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers