SITE REVIEW: DirectoryGump.com

• indyonline
  • indyonline
  • Loc: Indianapolis

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello. Please review my new directory site. I have had adsense on it but I just added a few more ads and was wondering if there are too many. Also just added the Commission junctions ads on the left side. Do they look good or is it too much? Thanks in advance.
DirectoryGump
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• noactive
  • Born
  • Born
  • noactive

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, very nice directory. Can you add my site to your directory. My blog is http://smartphoneandroid.com
  • justin7542
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site Looks really great, it is put together great. My only thought might be to make the title of the page a little larger. It would work fine the way it is though. I am actually submitting my webpage to your directory as we speak!
  • yveslorenzo
  • yveslorenzo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site looks simple but okay,for a paid directory i will suggest you get a more professional looking templates.Your current footer don't really look presentable.
Ajust the wide space before footer,i will suggest you remove the right sidebar adsense or articles.
  • moonswamp
  • Born
  • Born
  • moonswamp

Post 3+ Months Ago

why don't change the logo background color to the same with the header color???
  • Johnkitty
  • Johnkitty

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! Your directory looks great, but why don't you put some more ads at the bottom or information about your directory, or something like that...
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 12 days ago

Your website is really nice and good but thee one and only change need to do is above the tab section: home, latest, submit and content your website title Directory Gump should come so that it will give the visitors a complete look on seeing your website. As you have placed the title in the right side of the website the visitors will search for the name of the website whether they have came to the desired website they needed or to a wrong one. So, my one and only humblle request is to place the website title above the header section.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers