SITE REVIEW: Dittydoodle Works

• Jpellizzi
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

I would like to know everyones honest opionion on this site:

http://www.dittydoodle.com

Its the website for a children television show. I would appreciate some real feedback, not just it looks cool, or sweet - if you hate it, please feel free to rip it apart. Thanks

Jim
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• cipher
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

The colors/theme suits the content and target audience perfectly.

The only thing I have a problem with is the message at the bottom of the page: "This site is best viewed at 1024x768 screen resolution, using Internet Explorer or Safari.
This site also requires the use of Macromedia Flash Player. Click here to download it. If you are using a Mozilla based browser please update your Flash Plugin"

If you do not want to place emphasis on this, then it is fine the was that it is.
  • akdiver
  • akdiver

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey

I agree with cipher ui like the colours and theme for your target audience.

Just a few points to think about
# Its hard to read your links as the text is too small
# the rogar studios logo is a bit blurry you can make it a bit cleare because your page loaded very quick for me and im only a step up on a modem.

other than that i like it although the show looks pretty lame even for kids :) good work
  • thomase
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • thomase

Post 3+ Months Ago

your logo is a bit blury
Maybe make the contact phone shake and ring?

A white background on flash, but a pink on the actual website...maybe create a fade?
  • Jpellizzi
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I appreciate the feedback...

The message on the bottom was put there due to a problem I was having with the mozilla/firefox browsers -

There were a few complaints about the text size ealirer in the sites development - I upped the text size (easy as its all dynamic text), could you tell me what size screen/res you are using Akdiver to help me address the problem -

The pink background was created to intergrate with the store (provided by music today).

The phone does move and ring if you click on the phone button on the panel.

I appreciate all the feedback on the site. The company that I work for Rogar Studios (http://www.rogarstudios.com) has been developing this show for a while, and the national release is in january, right now were only regional.

If anyone else has any comments posative or negative - please let me know Thanks!

jim
  • bluedragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • bluedragon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great site. Very fun for the kids. My nephew is over so I had him go on it. He loves it. It's now a new bookmark.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Topic has been unlocked. Please resume your reviews.
  • Jpellizzi
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

So, No one out there thinks the site sucks? Or is missing things? Come'on people - help me out here - I need some constructive criticism...
  • xaphalanx
  • xaphalanx

Post 3+ Months Ago

My six year old daughter loved your site. I like it to. Well done flash site. However on my browser there was big white gaps on the right and left of the flash movie. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. Other than that good job.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers