SITE REVIEW: dualityzf.com

• Matthew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://dualityzf.com/

Two things:

1) It's a simple teaser site of our upcoming game, and "enters" into xona.com. Do NOT review xona.com. That's for another thread.

2) If you click the huge Duality ZF logo, or the link below it, you'll see the April 2009 trailer (http://dualityzf.com/april2009trailer.html) which is a YouTube video defauling to HD play, which can be choppy on old systems. Is the April 2009 trailer choppy for you?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• narendras83
  • narendras83

Post 3+ Months Ago

His work is based on his idea of what high-definition versions of classic video games would look like if they could be rendered on modern gaming systems—and we can only hope a video game designer is paying attention.
  • Matthew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

narendras83 wrote:
His work is based on his idea of what high-definition versions of classic video games would look like if they could be rendered on modern gaming systems—and we can only hope a video game designer is paying attention.

Can you elaborate what you mean? Your wording is confusing, becuase you are responding to me, the developer of Duality ZF, and saying things like his work. Do you mean my work? And what do you mean you hope a game designer is paying attention? I was really looking for a site critique, not a game critique, but I welcome comments on the game if it's allowed here.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers