SITE REVIEW: Dueling Ninjas

• bookatechie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.duelingninjas.com
Please take a look at my brand new website called Dueling Ninjas.
I call it a social game website where people from around the world can sign up for free and duel others ... I will add more social features if this catches on so people can talk to each other and form friendships.
I'm still workgin out some of the rules but it should be playable at this point.
I'm looking for feedback on how intuitive and fun the game is and some ideas on improving it.

Thank you all for helping!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

The only way I can see this catching on is if you write a facebook application or something similar. From what I can see there are no graphics etc... and I can't see people using it as a standalone domain however, there are several similar FB applications (vampires and zombies etc) that do quite well.

Good luck

Cheers, Prime... :D
  • bookatechie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Prime,

Yes, I have thought about that already. If people like the game play and the rules I was going to make something for myspace and face book where you can display your level etc on your pages and perhaps eventually so you can duel right off your profile.

There are a number of text based MMORPG sites out there with quite a large user base but those all have complex game play. I was thinking of making this to be more along the lines of a social networking site built around an easy game that would appeal to many people.

Right now I'm looking for feedback on the game play and intuitiveness. Just to get an early estimate of popularity.
  • FireAiD
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Russia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers