SITE REVIEW: DxL Directory

• dxlwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dxlwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all,

i have created a new network of sites that will all rank up in the new year when google updates!

i would like to know what you think of my directory site its nothing special but it will help a lot of poeple to get linksfor there site!

hereis my link [url]directory.dxlwebs.com[/url] please review and let me know whats up!

thanks for your help
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• the master06
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: pits

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the simple template and the simple yet user-friendly navigation you have. You know what, this can really rock in the search engines soon if you promote it on time for the update.

Simnplicity these days is a must for the search engines to really like your website especially if we are considering promotions through SEO.
  • dxlwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dxlwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks a lot for the kind words!

i really didnt want anything too special the search engines find it too hard to get around!

i know what you mean about the update everyone is in a panic about when it will be ! thats why im doing all of this now!

so far i have a network of around 4-5 sites all connecting together and im hoping that the network will do what promotions i can't do!

i hear the update is first month of 2009 but nothing is certain i think as long as i have all my sites listed and crawled by then i should rank up well!
  • the master06
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: pits

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have a network of sites as you say, you might want to be careful interlinking them with one another because this triggers some sort of penalty by Google these days. Just be careful in your link structure as you say "i have around 4-5 sites connecting together". I'm not sure about that phrase but if what you are talking about these 4-5 sites interlinking to each other, think again. Just some tip though.
  • dxlwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dxlwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the tip maybe you could check it out and let me know what you think?
  • netrider7880
  • Student
  • Student
  • netrider7880

Post 3+ Months Ago

It was a simple design and template.But easy to navigate and i like the header section.I tried in clicking the sublink "Hindi" present in world,it was taking too time to load and atlast gives error message-server cannot be found.Again i tried with other link and same result.Will be fine on taking a note on this issue.Thanks for your effort.
  • dxlwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dxlwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey i was doing a lot of work on the server so it may have been that it is working fine now from my end thanks for letting me know!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers