SITE REVIEW: Ecommerce web design

• povidiu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Oradea

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone, I am interested in reviews for our ecommerce web design website. It's not brand new but we have made some changes to it. We have switch it to WordPress. I am curious if you think we should customize better the WP or to continue as it is now.
  • rmoore
  • Born
  • Born
  • rmoore

Post 3+ Months Ago

You state "UK web designers" on your page, but actually you are Romanian.

The website doesn't look good, you should really arrange all the items on the page.
  • zarrar_chishti
  • Born
  • Born
  • zarrar_chishti

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I went through the site and found some technical error...please rectify them...you can use various online tools available online for it...rest it looks fine..all the best..
  • katierosy
  • katierosy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I would suggest you to not add more content on a single page. It looks jumbled up.
  • MichaelCar
  • MichaelCar

Post 3+ Months Ago

E Commerce Web Design

Great site, I would add a little more flare to the front page, great to have previous designs at a glance in the portfolio. Easy to read and navigate.

Great Job
  • HelgaValerie
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • HelgaValerie

Post 3+ Months Ago

too much text, which is not critical though, but there is a lack of design. The website design is way too plain (this is not a synonym to SIMPLICITY!!!)
A GREAT MISTAKE: follow us on twitter is way too largeand bright, even larger than your logo and website name in the header.
when you use a template you are supposed to customize it so that it does not look like one....or at least looks like a good one.
  • HelgaValerie
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • HelgaValerie

Post 3+ Months Ago

one more: if you do website design, your website must be an acme of your creativity. Isn't it supposed to attract clients???
  • HelgaValerie
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • HelgaValerie

Post 3+ Months Ago

just found one more: work on your text, it has some mistakes (customisation??? hostin??? etc.) Search engines do not like this, especially in the words that seem to be among your keywords
Go through the text once more: it sounds like it was written by a not native English speaker and has mistakes: Velnet Designs give free web hosting and domain name registration to all web design PACKAGE_ over £299...
  • svenner310
  • svenner310

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello - I'm not sure why you have prices - if you tell them to go to the web design tab for the prices.

The flow is pretty decent but yes the verbiage could be a bit smoother or more clear.

Great job.

Sven
  • Smileone21
  • Smileone21

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, i had analyzed some of your two pages; site looking good, but u have step up the seo little bit right?..it is the perfect time for market your website in online. So let do that...
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks like a template. If I were a client, I wouldn't be interested due to the fact that your site doesn't express any creativity. It looks corporate-cold. If you're a designer then put as much time into your own website as you do others.
  • jwesley
  • Born
  • Born
  • jwesley

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why did you put those description on the footer? It's not appropriate to place those there. You should at least place it on the home page. :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers