SITE REVIEW: eCuffo - Free Online Directory - No Backlinks!

• ecuffo
  • ecuffo

Post 3+ Months Ago

What is eCuffo?

eCuffo is a free online directory for website owners and just general internet users to submit their favorite sites. eCuffo was created after searching for a site that offered this service and none could be found (at least what we were looking for). Thus the creation of eCuffo - Free Online Directory.

Please let me know what you think about the design, navigation and concept. Any suggestions are appreciated.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ecuffo
  • ecuffo

Post 3+ Months Ago

No reviews? :(
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it a lot. The design is really clean and simple, and yet it has an individual feel to it.

Everything seems to sit right and act the way it's supposed to... only one thing I'd suggest - would you consider making the main contant column fluid? I think it would be nicer if the main content div (i.e. the right-side column) stretched with the browser window.

also a tiny little thing - on the FAQ page in the what is eCuffo paragraph, you're missing an 'o' in the penultimate line - says just 'eCuff'

otherwise I'd say this is really good work!
  • Guy who knows things
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Guy who knows things
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the simplicity of it.

Just a thought, tho.........you have a link at the top for Stumbleupon, but nothing for Digg, Delicious, Redditt etc. Why not provide those options for extra traffic? :)

Other than that, great job! ;)
  • ecuffo
  • ecuffo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the kind words. I made it 980 width thought that would be good enough on width.

I put StumbleUpon and left off digg because someone dugg our site really early and people blasted it for spam so we took it off.

I realized the missing "o" shortly as well. Glad to know you actually looked around ;)

We've added some things recently, webring, webmaster forum and some articles. Thanks for the reviews!
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Far to plain, Its a little dull for a homepage, Thats the only issue I have with it.
  • almajdal
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • almajdal

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is simple but front page is well utilized, there are two much free spaces in between
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't really like your placement of the google ad, because it may confuse people who may think that your links up the top are part of the ad.

Your XHTML is not valid. Click here to see the 17 errors.

Also, maybe a few pictures on the home page won't go askew.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers