SITE REVIEW: Elements of Elegance

• CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just wanted to get some feedback on this site for a Grand Rapids Michigan based Wedding Planner and Consultant built on wordpress.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I'm not a programmer but I think getting feedback from a not so tech-savvy person is also important. So here goes. I like the url name "element of elegance" it is very catchy, but the landing page didn't established enough elegance, I think if you would place intricate designs or pictures, that would be a big plus. I like the navigation, very user-friendly and I liked the blog section but the pics there and a few fonts hurt my eyes.
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah the owner has really been enjoying the ability to use the different colors on the blog. as far as the design goes, we actually updated the site from a busier elegance to this new look which I see as more of a simple elegance. More about subtlety and style in that subtlety then about a lot of elegant elements. Thanks for you reply.
  • Prowlernet
  • Prowlernet

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, very nice template and i like the buttons on the side. Maybe add some frill to your site, so it doesnt look so small and blank though.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers