SITE REVIEW: elocalfinder.com

• ShaunPecker
  • ShaunPecker

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Everyone,

I recently launched a website http://elocalfinder.com/

It has the multiple business search with a single click feature.In addition to business,it also gives valuable information such as Apartments, Jobs, Flight Deals, ATMs, Banks, Physicians, Schools/Universities,Tourist attractions etc.Apart from that, it has cool features such as Virtual Neighborhood,Hybrid Search,Baby Name Search and Movie Trailers Search.

I would like to know your honest opinion about this website.Not the design,but do you like the features?What more can be done to improve the site.

Thanks
Shaun
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• houssem-hj
  • houssem-hj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello.

I wish to add my opinion but the website take a long time to load and still nothing.

Perhaps that the first suggestion is :
Try to inform you host about the server down.

this is the first thing that you must think about, because the visitors will not wait a 'heavy' website and will leave immediatly and perhaps will not turn back.

Good luck.
  • ShaunPecker
  • ShaunPecker

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello houssem-hj

My Internet Service Provider had a outage issue on March 31st for nearly half a day.Sorry about that.It is out of my hands.Probably,you can try again.

Thanks
Shaun
  • joomlads07
  • joomlads07
  • Loc: 3 Locust Street, Suite A Assonet, MA 02702

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the features are nice & probably enough in your site because adding more features will slow it down more. It is taking a lot of time to upload so probably I would suggest you the same thing contact your host
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 42 days ago

THanks for crteting such a useful website as it will be more helpful for most of the persons those who need to find some local localities in internet eans then it will be helpful to them to find their desired location within a few seconds of searching and also it will be helpful if you start these websites in all other countries.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers