• Beginner
  • Beginner
  • jordan
  • Loc: uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

like the graphics and the design.

My only crits would be....

1) bottom of page needs a line or drop shadow to complete the effect
2) perhaps the layout of the text (center) should be more clear, separated up a little more
3) i would personally make the bg of the page a bit more different from the bg of the site
  • webinv
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webinv

Post 3+ Months Ago

The main page is too cluttered.
The large banner at the top is annoying and clahses with the colors. If i were to visit the site directly from a search engine I would most likely leave right away. I would recommend putting the wide banner at the bottom under 'referral stats' and put google adwords on the left under 'deleted members'
  • gardenstew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Malmö, Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

- It's not immediately apparent what the site is about. Maybe it needs a two line description / tagline in the header to quickly explain the site.

- I like the image in the background header but is it really suitable for the context of the site?

- Having the first capital letter of each word in the main menu a different colour is confusing. I would find an alternative way of differentiating each menu item from the one next to it
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Everyone pretty much already touched on my thoughts. Your page looks unfinished and over populated. The background header image has no relation to your site. Your menu text is both too close together and hard to look at. Besides, you can move Help, Terms and Privacy to your footer, you dont need them at the top. It seems like your whole index is one big advertisement, I cant even make out where your actual content begins and ends. There's too much randomness to the index, you have to fix it up and make it look more professional. To sign up, you just enter your email address? Smells like a spam scam to me. Why do I need to be logged in to view the contact/help/privacy page? I'd say you definitely need to work on your sites appearance and professionalism. Having spent a good 5-10 mins on there, I still have no idea what its about or why I should join.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers