SITE REVIEW: exit Strategy

• Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all. Time for another review of mine, if you will all be so kind. The last time you reviewed a website for me it was AARecon.com. On that one I wasnt worried so much on the design as I was the coding. This one I would like to know what you all think of the design. Let me know what you think.

Remember: honesty is the best policy, I have had my feelings hurt before, dont be afraid to be the one to hurt them again. Lay it on me.

exit Strategy
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

This site is pretty cool; the graphics are especially good. I would suggest a slightly more "combat"-themed font for your logo and that you make your content text a little bigger, you still have leftover space. Not real sure what the "PBSS" link leads to, is that an error page? Would also suggest a simple gray and silver forum scheme, like the rest of your site, although army colors are ok. Overall, it looks like you're off on the right foot.
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

PBSS = Punkbuster Screenshots (anticheat). Im going to use includes to put it insude the content area. The forums are going to be done soon. I am also thinking about doing a rotating header.

Thanks for taking you time to post =)
  • vasam
  • vasam

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Do not you think that font must be bigger a bit? Not sure how other people but I need string up my eyes to read something.. Also I think top navigation menu font is not clear and items are not readable enough.

Is phrase Exit Strategy a logo? I think it looks too "girly"... By my opinion it should be more "stronger"...
  • GuideXpress
  • Born
  • Born
  • GuideXpress

Post 3+ Months Ago

ups
  • review168
  • Born
  • Born
  • review168

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice website, i like it