• Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• claireo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • claireo
  • Loc: Coventry

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looking at the code it seems pretty neat. You have used Div classes to help optimisation and clear out the code. One thing i would say is to use the W3c checker. This helps clear out absolutely everything and make it compatable with every browser. I checked it and it came up with quite a few errors:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ne&group=0

I tend to 'clean up xhtml' and 'apply source formatting' (in Dreaweaver under commands)

I think the design is very well thought out, although could be better if it was tidied up a little. I think if you aligned things with others it will be much easier to read.
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design looks good, but on the left side, there really is no division between the left content and the background. And to add to that the paypal and other mcafee logo through it off. I would either move those logos to the bottom or find a more elegant way to present them (i.e. with a border of some sort). As far as the rest of the page, I would change the font, times is not so good anymore, I would use some thing other than times new roman/times and change the link style from default blue as well. Also the folded/bent edges of the nav links to right is almost/the same color as the background and it looks a little weird. Besides that, the site looks good. Good luck.
  • kiranganta
  • kiranganta

Post 3+ Months Ago

Change the font. I would suggest to go for verdana. Its decent. Apart from everything is good. It took more than 10 seconds to load the page. I think my connection is slow.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys :) Appreciate the reviews. I'll definatly take the font change into consideration.
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm assuming you're working on it right now or using alot of floats with no specified height. Here's the screenshot I've got using Firefox:

With a broken site, I'll just say I'll let you fix this before I continue :P

While you're at it, code some generic a link tags - you've got default settings for links in your footer and they don't really match.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL thanks for that mate! You caught me making a few CSS changes, and it threw it all off. thanks for looking at it, feel free to look again now.

Thanks!
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

firefightertim wrote:
Do not buy from http://www.extremetacticaldynamics.com, idiots are frauds!! I purchased a couple of items costing over $200 and the morons send me a freaking dash light that's probably costing under $100. I didn't order a freaking light in the first place!! I've attempted to call them on several occasions and I've emailed them numerous times about this but I have received no response from them and they don't answer their phone. I WILL NEVER buy from these conartists again, and I am making damn sure that others receive word of their actions. I'm seriously considering bringing a lawsuit against them and I'm sure others in a forum we have going may join in on that lawsuit if this company does not clean up its act and stop jerking its customers around.

this is a serious allegation, But you can all ways take it further but over 200 bucks i am not sure if the lawyers fee's are worth it unless class action lawsuit. Consult your legal and see if it is worth it but yea just looking at the site and they are using gmail email which i find a red flag on selling web sites. Contact email that are send to the domain based email i find a better Flag then gmail account.

Just thinking if you want to confirm that is where they are there is a estate agent sign out the front of their place, may be able to confirm the business if your not local.
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?oe=utf-8 ... CCIQ8gEwAA

But yea if ya local just turn up there lol

Good luck and keep us posted
  • Fokebox
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

That really looks attractive. I like the combination of colors, layouts and all content looks very informative
And I also think that some things should be changed:
1) Font size - I think you need to make it bigger it is quite difficult to read
2) Font color - I see that the main content has gray font color, it is also hard to read ... the text disappears on the white backround color!
The other things I really like ... keep it up and best regards,
Fokebox
  • ynakasone
  • Loc: Burleson/Texas United States

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, this is a website that started on March 2008 for review, but if you still interesting in review:

1. Need a favicon.
2. On the contact pages, take off your email address and place a contact form.
3. On the bottom say "Copyright 2007 - 2011", just update.
4. The "Buy Now" button is not working.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 19 days ago

Hi! shark shark just now, I have visited your website. It is good I think it will be a best website and also looks very attractive if you made some changes such as writing a full page content to your home page and also please try to add some more contents in all pages so that it will get a complete good look.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers