• mmelen
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mmelen
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

SITE NAME: Fantasy Tactics
SITE URL: http://fantasytactics.com
SITE DESCRIPTION: A message board about fantasy online sports.

Any feedback at all will be greatly appreciated... thanks!
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great idea for a site, wish I'd thought of that! The site looks good, but you need more members and content to attract major fantasy buffs. I would suggest putting up posts about your expierences in fantasy leagues. Try to get some guys around the office to post in your blank forums so you can have full content and promote your site well: I can think of a dozen people I know who have fantasy leagues.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

the board looks good , the colors are good too. The header is not attractive though.
FREE T-SHIRT FOR 100 POSTS... SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS this is a good idea , but i don't think it will help you to spawn ever-sticking users to you board.
  • Gaminglegend
  • Gaminglegend
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is looking great. The ligh design is certainly appealing, however, the top banner does appear to be slightly bland - maybe add some more style to the text used in it.
  • DomainMagnate
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • DomainMagnate

Post 3+ Months Ago

It seems to me that this is just a regular forum, anything special? It looks good for a forum, but no more...
  • mmelen
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mmelen
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well that's what we were trying to go for. There are no decent fantasy sport messsage boards that are available without a suscription which costs money.

johndoe wrote:
It seems to me that this is just a regular forum, anything special? It looks good for a forum, but no more...

Thanks for all the comment by the way... I have been checking ozzu daily to see what you guys say...
The board is slowly getting bigger with around 4 new members per day. I still need a way to somehow drastically advertise or something to add new members and make it decent. If anyone knows a way I can get members quickly please tell me.. :)
  • ad0beaddict
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

very smoth slick weird site i mean fatancy racing c'mon?
  • Dumbledore
  • Dumbledore

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is a good idea to stat a forum but I think your board needs more member.The first thing a vistor will check will be your statistics and if not sufficient members are in the board or online he/she will simply leave.To aviod this get as many friends of your to register and keep active and then submit the site for reviews and links.At least 100 members is required to create a good impression.
  • RealDN
  • Loc: US of A

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not a bad forum at all. I don't really recognize the software that well, but I suppose it is decent. Professional layout, and looks to have some members. Nice.

Jason F.
  • sk8trboy18
  • sk8trboy18

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looking great for a forum. I dont know much about webdesign but some better colors could be used to catch the eye better. Very nice layout though keep up the good work

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers